- talatalifaitauinao faamatalaga tau tupefaamatalaga tau tupe
Noun(1) a record or narrative description of past events(2) a short account of the news(3) a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services(4) a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.(5) grounds(6) importance or value(7) a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance(8) the act of informing by verbal report(9) an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered(10) the quality of taking advantage
Verb(1) be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something(2) keep an account of(3) to give an account or representation of in words(4) furnish a justifying analysis or explanation
(1) As you rightly stated, the story reported was an accurate account of the events in the Council Chamber that evening.(2) The fact that the cubs were orphans, abandoned when their mother was run over by a car, was of no account .(3) In the nine months before the Unilever account , BT Global Services won Ôö¼├║2bn of contracts.(4) They give a fine account of the Overture in C minor which has some delightful work for bassoon.(5) Oh don't worry about the cost just add it to my account and bill me at the end of the month.(6) This has the effect of cutting mortgage interest when your cheque account is in credit, or increasing it when funds run short.(7) another agency was awarded the account(8) Let me say, however, that I have never heard an account of the Ninth that was better played or sung.(9) The agency will take over the account from the Helme Partnership at the end of this month.(10) That's especially helpful when I'm taking over an account from another sales rep.(11) The absence of dramatic action was of little account to audiences used to the lyrical pastoral play.(12) Throughout history, God has chosen those who are of no account in the world's eyes to receive and testify to the gospel.(13) The fact that a few corrupt judges disagree with this is of no account - look up the law and read it for yourself if you do not believe me.(14) You can pay anything from Ôö¼├║50 a month upwards into the account , or from Ôö¼├║250 as a lump sum.(15) email account(16) Worst of all, she treated him like he was of no account at all.
(1) account for :: le tala mo
(2) account number :: tala numera
(3) take into account :: ona amanaia
(4) current account :: tala i le taimi nei
(5) on account of :: o tala
(6) account payable :: tala e mafai ona totogi
(7) savings account :: teugatupe
(8) checking account :: tala siakiina
(9) bank account :: teugatupe i le faletupe
(10) account manager :: pule tala
1. description ::
2. financial record ::
faamaumauga tau tupe
3. bill ::
4. importance ::
5. client ::
6. report ::
7. accounting ::
o faamatalaga tau tupe
8. explanation ::
9. score ::
10. history ::
11. business relationship ::
12. consider ::
13. calculate ::
14. report ::
15. answer for ::
tali atu mo
account, accountable, accounted, accounting, accounts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And, also, you don't ACCOUNT
for the missing mass
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
This year, they're calling it off
on ACCOUNT of my brother's trial.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
that these pagans have come here
by their own ACCOUNT,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
but my date started
a savings ACCOUNT for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
I hacked into your e-mail
ACCOUNT and read it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
English to Samoan Dictionary: account
Meaning and definitions of account, translation in Samoan language for account with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of account in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "account"
What account means in Samoan, account meaning in Samoan, account definition, examples and pronunciation of account in Samoan language.