Noun(1) a proposal for an appropriate course of action
(1) she did it on the advice of a friend(2) it's a piece of advice offered to parents(3) The trust can back this up with workplace visits offering advice on giving up.(4) even successful businessmen asked his advice(5) my advice is to see your doctor(6) Even when he was offering me advice on my personal life, he had me in stitches.(7) Police today offered advice on how van owners can make themselves less vulnerable to the gang.(8) It tells us to stop buying rounds but offers little practical advice on how to dodge them.(9) They will then offer advice on how the groups can extend their services to a wider range of people.(10) Spotting classic mistakes is not easy, but there is some good advice on offer.(11) Everyone arrested is offered drug treatment and advice on benefits and housing.(12) The guidance gives no advice on how the question of incapacity is to be determined.(13) Fruit nurseries are always happy to offer advice on how to grow specific plants, so do ask when you buy.(14) They were giving it out to customers as well as offering advice on the benefits of tap water over bottled water.(15) There are too many powerful men who truly believe that the Waltons offer dandy advice on life and morals.(16) The messages offer encouragement and advice on how to choose the best career.
(1) give advice :: tuuina atu fautuaga
(2) legal advice :: fautuaga faaletulafono
(3) piece of advice :: fasi fautuaga
(4) shipping advice :: vaa fautuaga
(5) a piece of advice :: se fasi fautuaga
(6) ask for advice :: fesili mo se fautuaga
(7) remittance advice :: totogi meli fautuaga
(8) good advice :: fautuaga lelei
(9) for advice :: mo se fautuaga
(10) financial advice :: fautuaga tau tupe
1. guidance ::
2. counseling ::
3. counsel ::
4. help ::
5. direction ::
6. information ::
16. input ::
17. words of wisdom ::
upu o le poto
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A wise young king listens to his counsellors
and heeds their ADVICE until he comes of age.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Just out of curiosity, why didn't you
ask Leonard for ADVICE about this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
So, any ADVICE?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
He gave us some good ADVICE on our work
and stayed at our house.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
English to Samoan Dictionary: advice
Meaning and definitions of advice, translation in Samoan language for advice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of advice in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "advice"
What advice means in Samoan, advice meaning
in Samoan, advice definition, examples and pronunciation
of advice in Samoan language.