Verb(1) be in accord; be in agreement(2) consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something(3) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics(4) go together(5) show grammatical agreement(6) be agreeable or suitable(7) achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose
(1) they couldn't agree whether he was guilty or not(2) the cheques and invoices must agree(3) The meeting is a negotiation, to bring these different goals together and to agree them.(4) I'm not sure I agree with abortion(5) the writer made the verb agree with the subject(6) I completely agree with your recent editorial(7) After all, does anyone go to a blog for a discussion of issues that most people agree on?(8) I don't agree with random drugs testing in schools(9) I agree that consumers are always right(10) your body language does not agree with what you are saying(11) Strikes have been put off until the end of February to give negotiators a chance to agree a deal.(12) she's eaten something which did not agree with her(13) Not only that, but it can vehemently divide people who otherwise agree on most issues.(14) After negotiation, we agree a set of terms under which the autopsy will be performed.(15) she won't agree to do this(16) This is the underlying issue which campaigners agree must be tackled in years to come.
(1) agree with :: ioe faatasi ma
(2) agree to :: malilie e
(3) agree on :: malilie i
(4) agree upon :: malilie i luga o
(5) agree about :: malilie e uiga i
(6) all agree :: malilie uma
(7) agree to disagree :: malilie e le malilie
1. concur ::
2. consent to ::
4. settle on ::
5. concord ::
6. accord ::
7. gibe ::
1. differ ::
2. disagree ::
agree, agreed, agreeing, agrees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I couldn't AGREE more.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
-I couldn't AGREE less.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I AGREE with you there, Bogotá.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
I’m going to take you the toilet, okay?
Do you AGREE?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
- We appear to have reached an impasse.
- I AGREE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Samoan Dictionary: agree
Meaning and definitions of agree, translation in Samoan language for agree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of agree in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "agree"
What agree means in Samoan, agree meaning in Samoan, agree definition, examples and pronunciation of agree in Samoan language.