Noun(1) the statement (oral or written(2) compatibility of observations(3) harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters(4) the thing arranged or agreed to(5) the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations(6) the verbal act of agreeing
(1) The chapter concludes with a discussion of agreement markers triggered by inflection classes.(2) It's reassuring to know our numbers are in agreement with previous estimates of the mass of the stars based on the stars' motion.(3) a trade agreement(4) All bodies are in agreement that the use of foreign workers is set to mushroom over the next few years.(5) agreement between experimental observations and theory(6) there has to be mutual agreement(7) There is some evidence that the possibility of dropping expletive subjects is linked to agreement .(8) All parties involved found themselves in agreement that the fixture should remain unfulfilled.(9) there was agreement that something must be done(10) the governments failed to reach agreement(11) The crowd nods in agreement that they are in the presence of a fine basketball player.(12) New Zealanders are in agreement that children should not be assaulted or brutalised.(13) Many current treatments of agreement assume that a noun phrase like "John" or "the book" has a single set of agreement (person, number, gender) features.(14) I am also in agreement that perpetrators must be held responsible for their actions.(15) Mally leant back and nodded in agreement .(16) The hospital management and the council seem in agreement that cash is a palliative but not a panacea.
(1) in agreement :: i le maliega
(2) rental agreement :: maliega totogi
(3) license agreement :: laisene maliega
(4) loan agreement :: maliega o nonogatupe
(5) reach an agreement :: taunuu i se maliega
(6) mutual agreement :: maliega soofaatasi
(7) service level agreement :: auaunaga maliega tulaga
(8) service agreement :: auaunaga maliega
(9) in agreement with :: i le maliega ma
(10) lease agreement :: maliega lisi
1. accord ::
2. contract ::
3. correspondence ::
tusi mo nusipepa
4. understanding ::
5. concord ::
6. arrangement ::
1. conflict ::
2. disagreement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know what, I am sick
of the Roommate Agreement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
is ready to be signed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
...of the new Roommate Agreement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
set forth by you in the
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
English to Samoan Dictionary: agreement
Meaning and definitions of agreement, translation in Samoan language for agreement with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of agreement in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "agreement"
What agreement means in Samoan, agreement meaning in Samoan, agreement definition, examples and pronunciation of agreement in Samoan language.