- tau faʻatoʻagaagriculturalistagriculturalistsagriculturally
Adjective(1) relating to or used in or promoting agriculture or farming, or farming, or farm(2) relating to farming or agriculture, or agricultural
(1) It has set up a subgroup to look at the effect of modern intensive agricultural methods on the environment.(2) The original planning consent for the Selby mines would have seen the land restored to agricultural use.(3) There was, in fact, no clear distinction between agricultural and industrial workers.(4) Gwanya says a major problem is the prices farmers are asking for agricultural land.(5) She used the rest of the seed capital to invest in a small plot of agricultural land.(6) Prime exports such as olive oil and wine fell in value and previously used agricultural land fell into disuse.(7) In few areas, however, have satisfactory alternative agricultural uses for the land been found.(8) Land claims have been made on about five million hectares of agricultural land in the province.(9) You can see tree plantations all over the place with small agricultural strips of land and a few houses.(10) She has also called for more tools to kick-start agricultural and small livestock farming.(11) His whole farm is a testament to the rich agricultural heritage of Gloucestershire.(12) Frank had a great affinity with the land and all things agricultural and was a progressive farmer.(13) Hundreds of acres of agricultural land have been rendered barren for want of water.(14) The report forecasts that the demand for workers in the agricultural sector will decline.(15) The base facilities are scattered over a wide area of what appears to be agricultural land.(16) It is also close to a primary school, agricultural land and a restored lakeland region.
(1) agricultural products :: oloa tau faatoaga
(2) agricultural land :: laueleele faatoaga
(3) agricultural engineer :: inisinia faatoaga
(4) agricultural operation :: faagaoioia faatoaga
(5) agricultural machinery :: masini tau faatoaga
(6) agricultural sector :: vaega o faatoaga
(7) agricultural production :: tuuina faatoaga
(8) agricultural chemicals :: vailaau faatoaga
1. farm ::
2. farmed ::
3. agrarian ::
agricultural, agriculturalist, agriculturalists, agriculturally
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...at a secret military supercollider
beneath a fake AGRICULTURAL station...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
and I was delighted to learn that
their chief AGRICULTURAL product is sod.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Samoan Dictionary: agricultural
Meaning and definitions of agricultural, translation in Samoan language for agricultural with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of agricultural in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "agricultural"
What agricultural means in Samoan, agricultural meaning in Samoan, agricultural definition, examples and pronunciation of agricultural in Samoan language.