Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
Adverb(1) to any degree or extent
(1) they hardly ate any food(2) the illness may be due to any of several causes(3) I don't think any good can come from filing a lawsuit against the jury.(4) This, however, didn't make her feel any the better.(5) they don't want any more trouble(6) We have not commented here on any of the other matters covered in the Griffiths report.(7) someone asked him for a match, but Joe didn't have any(8) Mostly though he breaks up the sentences so any fool would know to read them.(9) she couldn't run any faster(10) At the end of the year, more prefects were chosen from my class than from any other.(11) I find Europe so fascinating that I'd be quite happy if I never went any further again.(12) Officers have made more arrests for class A offences than any other county division.(13) I didn't hurt you any(14) None of these people has shown us or referred us to any specific documents in support of the information.(15) Math always came easy to me, so I really don't ever have to pay attention in any math class.(16) no one would be any the wiser
(1) any time :: so o se taimi
(2) in any case :: i so o se tulaga
(3) any more :: se toe
(4) at any time :: i soo se taimi
(5) if any :: pe afai o so o se
(6) any longer :: toe
(7) any news :: o so o se tala
(8) at any rate :: i so o se fua faatatau
(9) any other :: so o se isi
(10) any way :: so o se auala
1. at all ::
o na uma lava
2. a single one ::
3. anyone ::
so o se tasi
4. some ::
5. the slightest bit of ::
le itiiti sina o
6. whichever ::
po o fea lava
7. whatsoever ::
o soo se mea
anent, ans, any, anywise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can't press ANY of the buttons
with my gloves.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
seeing ANY rescue planes.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Is there ANY way we can put this off
until I have more time to prepare?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Do you have ANY evidence
to support that hypothesis?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
As if we needed ANY more signs
the world was ending.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: any
Meaning and definitions of any, translation in Samoan language for any with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of any in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "any"
What any means in Samoan, any meaning
in Samoan, any definition, examples and pronunciation
of any in Samoan language.