Noun(1) a mark to indicate a direction or relation(2) a projectile with a straight thin shaft and an arrowhead on one end and stabilizing vanes on the other; intended to be shot from a bow
(1) I've never used a bow and arrow(2) The way this site has developed means that Kingsclere does not begin right at the junction, hence the arrow on our sign.(3) At end of track, go through gate and straight ahead in the direction of red arrow waymark.(4) He was dead, on the floor, with an arrow sticking out of his neck.(5) Lykopis heard the hissing of an arrow and saw the man fall, the same arrow sticking out his neck.(6) arrow key(7) Taking this to mean there would be an emergency phone, I set off walking along the highway in the direction of the arrow .(8) Feathers at the end of the arrow kept its path straight after its release from the bow.(9) the road continues straight as an arrow(10) I'm sure by now you all know about the full screen menu you get when pressing the arrow keys on your DSTV remote.(11) Continue for a quarter of a mile along the edge of the ridge until a yellow arrow waymarker indicates a path leading down to a house on the left alongside a wall.(12) She redirected her aim and let the arrow fly in the direction of the animal.(13) Pressing any of the arrow keys turns the cursor into a resize cursor, and moves it to the relevant edge of the window.(14) Within each feature set you can navigate with the tab key and the arrow keys.(15) Just a few minutes into our trek to Amsterdam we mistakenly followed the way one sign was facing instead of the direction of the arrow on it.(16) To get the correct arrow length, use a long arrow and draw the bow to full draw.
(1) arrow key :: ū ki
(2) arrow keys :: aū ki
(3) bow and arrow :: ifo ma ū
(4) down arrow :: aū i lalo
(5) left arrow :: aū tauagavale
(6) right arrow :: aū tauagavale
(7) up arrow :: ae ū
(8) poison arrow :: mea oona aū
(9) fire arrow :: afi aū
1. shaft ::
2. pointer ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then it was an ARROW in the back.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
How about a bathtub
and a flaming ARROW?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Drop that ARROW, you bloody girl.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I'll never shoot another ARROW.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
You have one ARROW
in your quiver,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Samoan Dictionary: arrow
Meaning and definitions of arrow, translation in Samoan language for arrow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arrow in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "arrow"
What arrow means in Samoan, arrow meaning in Samoan, arrow definition, examples and pronunciation of arrow in Samoan language.