- aʻo leʻi
Adverb(1) earlier in time; previously(2) at or in the front
(1) You shall stand before him to answer for the conspiracy to destroy his beloved sons!(2) the patterns swam before her eyes(3) she stood before the house(4) she finished just before the teacher came in(5) this had all happened before(6) things will continue as before(7) He looked at the clock and decided he better go visit Thomas before his dinner meeting.(8) we finished the garden and not before time(9) it was a long time before he came back(10) It seems to me they are wholly excessive when one looks at the bundle before the court.(11) they would die before they would cooperate with each other(12) I looked up and turned to the side to see a rather nice looking woman standing before me.(13) stop that nonsense before you go too far(14) If a case is put before the court on a basis, the court can only deal with it on that basis.(15) they lived rough for four days before they were arrested(16) I always prefer to read a book before I see a film, so that I can have my own images in my head.
(1) before long :: i luma o le umi
(2) before that :: ao lumanai ai lena
(3) as before :: e pei ona i luma o
(4) day before yesterday :: aso ao lumanai le aso ananafi
(5) long before :: umi ae
(6) before now :: i luma o nei
(7) just before :: ao lei
(8) the day before :: le aso i luma o
(9) never before :: lava i luma o
3. in front ::
4. prior to ::
ao lumanai ai
5. in front of ::
i luma atu
6. in preference to ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, that's been my room
since BEFORE I met Leonard,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
This is something that we're
gonna have to deal with
BEFORE you leave here today.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
I've never slept on an air mattress BEFORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
BEFORE the humans,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
what I was up to
the night BEFORE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
English to Samoan Dictionary: before
Meaning and definitions of before, translation in Samoan language for before with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of before in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "before"
What before means in Samoan, before meaning in Samoan, before definition, examples and pronunciation of before in Samoan language.