i tala atu
- i tala atu
Adverb(1) farther along in space or time or degree(2) on the farther side from the observer(3) in addition
(1) the landscape has changed beyond recognition(2) There's not much I can do as an individual beyond limiting my use of the car to essential journeys and avoiding energy waste in the home.(3) Glass shatters and the metal gate, twisted beyond recognition, is thrown against the now shrapnel-pocked wall of the house.(4) But, I feel that in mainstream media, beyond a certain level, you stop learning.(5) she's well beyond the shores of her native country(6) Through his teens and beyond he was an athlete and travelled the world competing and training on the circuit.(7) As us female baby-boomers trail into middle age and beyond , there will be a lot more discussion about menopause.(8) No additional candles above and beyond what can fit into the proper shrine candleholder should be lit(9) beyond the scope of this investigation(10) it's beyond belief that he'd say that(11) It will be full steam ahead with an exciting new programme of events and outings lined up for the Autumn and beyond .(12) There was a low, long building on the far side of the lot and beyond it a high stone wall.(13) The highborn captive was sitting against the far wall, drifting, eyes watching the beyond .(14) How often I watched the birds in our courtyard leaving the trees and flying beyond the walls of our house with no fear.(15) Why anybody would want to hurt her was beyond him, though mental sickness instantly popped into his head.(16) records beyond the civil war
(1) go beyond :: sili atu nai lo
(2) beyond belief :: i tua atu o le talitonuga
(3) above and beyond :: i luga ma sili atu nai lo
(4) far beyond :: sili atu nai lo
(5) beyond that :: tala atu o lena
(6) beyond doubt :: i tala atu o le masalosalo
(7) beyond words :: i tua atu o upu
(8) beyond measure :: mafuatiaina
(9) beyond repair :: i tua atu o le toe faaleleia
(10) look beyond :: vaai i tua atu
1. further away ::
2. further off ::
3. on the far side of ::
i le itu mamao o le
4. on the other side of ::
i le isi itu o
5. further away than ::
mamao ese nai lo
6. behind ::
7. past ::
8. after ::
ina ua mavae
9. over ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To infinity and BEYOND, baby.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Beyond. l mean, off the grid.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
I'll show you a treasure
BEYOND your wildest dreams.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
We can go out walking BEYOND the Wall,
if you're not afraid.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
and what lies BEYOND.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Samoan Dictionary: beyond
Meaning and definitions of beyond, translation in Samoan language for beyond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of beyond in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "beyond"
What beyond means in Samoan, beyond meaning
in Samoan, beyond definition, examples and pronunciation
of beyond in Samoan language.