Noun(1) a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame(2) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Verb(1) ride a bicycle
(1) I'm going by bike(2) a bike ride(3) It means visually impaired people in Grimsby will have the chance to go out on a tandem bike with a sighted cyclist.(4) we hope to encourage as many people as possible to bike to work(5) I'll get them to bike the scripts over(6) His best freebie has been a mountain bike and a bike rack for his car.(7) It was followed by a bike change, as his gears had been damaged, and a second chase.(8) The same logic says that it's smarter to buy a bike from a bike shop than from Canadian Tire or Zellers.(9) It's like taking your hands off the handle bars of a bike while you're cycling.(10) To mountain bike is not to own a mountain bike and cycle along cycle paths, but to own a bike and cycle around mountains.(11) The local bike shops have been unable to fix it and don't seem to have any solid advice.(12) Fundraisers can get on their bikes for sponsored cycle rides through the grounds of Longleat.(13) Himalayan Enfielders, now nearly a year old with about 70 members, is a forum for people who have a passion for biking in Kathmandu.(14) Anyway, the only other thing I've been really focused on these days is getting back to the gym and tackling the world of road biking .(15) ├ö├ç├┐We still do some winter biking , as well as training together in the winter,├ö├ç├û said Hofer.(16) Typical models include mounts for two bikes , but additional mounts can be purchased separately.
(1) ride a bike :: tietie i se uila
(2) dirt bike :: palapala uila
(3) bike rack :: fata uila
(4) mountain bike :: mauga uila
(5) bike path :: ala uila
(6) exercise bike :: faatinoina uila
(7) quad bike :: quad uila
(8) road bike :: auala uila
(9) pocket bike :: taga uila
(10) push-bike :: tulei-uila
1. bicycle ::
2. cycle ::
3. wheel ::
4. pedal ::
mea vili a uila
5. bicycle ::
6. cycle ::
7. wheel ::
bike, biked, bikes, biking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You get to choose
between a mountain BIKE or a PS3.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Lucky for the BIKE it landed on my leg.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
What 12-year-old boy
wants a motorized dirt BIKE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
You calling from a BIKE ride?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Better than watching a guy in a fur cloak
ride a girl's BIKE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Samoan Dictionary: bike
Meaning and definitions of bike, translation in Samoan language for bike with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bike in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bike"
What bike means in Samoan, bike meaning in Samoan, bike definition, examples and pronunciation of bike in Samoan language.