- faʻatatautala o tupepaketiinapaketiinapaketi
Noun(1) a sum of money allocated for a particular purpose(2) a summary of intended expenditures along with proposals for how to meet them
Verb(1) make a budget
(1) But the city budget will only allocate money for the dengue eradication campaign, which includes fumigation.(2) Provide them with a detailed budget showing your income and outgoings, including your other debts, and make an offer to pay what you can afford.(3) It means that councils will have to find more of their budget from council tax payers and/or slash services.(4) Once considered too far off the main flight paths for budget travellers, Ryanair now offers cheap direct flights from Britain.(5) Many people measure their position in life by the number of people they control and the amount of money in their budget .(6) They offer me budget airline service at non discount prices.(7) In families with children, it is usually the mother who manages the household budget , which may explain why single men are not picking up the vital budgeting skills they need.(8) However, with a little forward planning, it is possible to keep your clothing purchases comfortably within the family budget !(9) However, there is a limit on the available budget for Warm Front grants and demand has been high, so local residents are urged to apply now.(10) stick to the budget(11) Can I save Ôö¼├║1, 000 a year from our household budget without too much effort?(12) When the employer refused to consider the union's proposals, the local decided to budget its own funds to prepare a clear language version of the contract.(13) And the Lonely Planets are good for regions/whole countries, budget travel, and more off-the-beaten-track trips.(14) It's a negative to have a half trillion dollar budget deficit.(15) Automated payments help me to budget by allowing me to spread the cost of bills, avoid missing payments and they save time.(16) Rewritable CD drives are cheap enough now that they are generally included in most budget systems.
(1) budget deficit :: tupe tala o le tupe
(2) advertising budget :: paketi faasalalauga
(3) budget cut :: tupe tipi
(4) budget constraint :: taofiofiga paketi
(5) the budget :: le tala o le tupe
(6) annual budget :: tala o tupe faaletausaga
(7) operating budget :: paketi faagaoioia
(8) budget constraints :: constraints paketi
(9) capital budget :: laumua paketi
(10) budget line :: paketi laina
1. financial plan ::
fuafuaga tau tupe
2. forecast ::
4. statement ::
5. allocate ::
6. allot ::
7. allow ::
8. earmark ::
9. designate ::
10. set aside ::
11. cheap ::
12. inexpensive ::
14. affordable ::
15. low-cost ::
16. low-price ::
17. cut-rate ::
18. discount ::
19. bargain ::
budget, budgetary, budgeted, budgeting, budgets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you know the BUDGET of UIT?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Although, I would enjoy
drawing up a BUDGET
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
...fails him when it's convenient,
there's no money in my BUDGET...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Only 25 men?
Were there BUDGET cuts or something?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Let's see if we can get
that BUDGET meeting pushed
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
English to Samoan Dictionary: budget
Meaning and definitions of budget, translation in Samoan language for budget with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of budget in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "budget"
What budget means in Samoan, budget meaning in Samoan, budget definition, examples and pronunciation of budget in Samoan language.