Noun(1) airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.(2) the quantity contained in a can(3) a buoy with a round bottom and conical top(4) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on(5) a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination(6) a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
Verb(1) preserve in a can or tin(2) terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
(1) how can I possibly thank you?(2) A little adrenaline can be useful but stress is generally not healthy or helpful.(3) You are told that you can open the door at any time you wish, but only once, and only briefly.(4) it can be hard work(5) Inscriptions in public places can also indicate the social status of the artist.(6) aluminium can(7) It takes a couple of seconds to phone a team doctor and check if you can take something.(8) you can imagine my terror(9) You just know that as soon as he can speak, he's going to be asked what he thinks of Joe being his father.(10) can you open the window?(11) I can go a lot slower if you want.(12) Not only can he not read music, he cannot read at all.(13) they can run fast(14) You simply get to choose a smaller portion of any of the main courses, or you can choose to share a main course.(15) can you believe it!(16) can of beans
(1) you can :: e te mafaia
(2) can not :: e lē mafai ona
(3) trash can :: lapisi apa
(4) watering can :: feinu mafaia
(5) garbage can :: apa lapisi
(6) it can be :: e mafai ona avea
1. tin can ::
2. can buoy ::
e mafai ona siitia
3. stern ::
4. lav ::
5. potty ::
7. fire ::
9. give notice ::
tuuina atu se faasilasilaga
can, caner, caners, cans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You CAN visit
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Plus, I CAN see all my stuff is gone!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
- Can I come in?
- Yes. Oh, but enter through the side.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
He has the finest armor gold CAN buy.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
You CAN swear your allegiance to me now,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Samoan Dictionary: can
Meaning and definitions of can, translation in Samoan language for can with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of can in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "can"
What can means in Samoan, can meaning
in Samoan, can definition, examples and pronunciation
of can in Samoan language.