Noun(1) any malignant growth or tumor caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division; it may spread to other parts of the body through the lymphatic system or the blood stream(2) (astrology(3) a small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere; between Leo and Gemini(4) the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22(5) type genus of the family Cancridae
(1) Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer , heart disease, diabetes and asthma.(2) the financial services industry is like a cancer in our society.(3) Those people are a cancer in our society and they deserve to be in jail.(4) Domestic violence in America is on the rise and we need to be aware that it is a cancer in our society.(5) smoking is the major cause of lung cancer(6) In particular, it is thought to cause mesothelioma, a cancer of the outer lining of the lung or the abdomen.(7) As doctors we are all too aware of the natural causes of death, such as cancer and heart disease, the top killers.(8) Pesticides have also been associated with a series of other diseases, including cancer .(9) Some of those volunteers will develop cancer , heart disease or mental illness.(10) The city is a regional centre for the treatment of many diseases, including cancer and heart disease.(11) he's got cancer(12) Diseases caused by aberrant gene expression include viral diseases and cancer .(13) This may predispose people to conditions such as cancer and heart disease.(14) A large number of people with cancer overcome the disease and live fulfilled lives for many years.(15) Exercise does not just lower our chances of heart disease, cancer and diabetes.(16) racism is a cancer sweeping across Europe
(1) breast cancer :: kanesa o le susu
(2) lung cancer :: kanesa o le mama
(3) cervical cancer :: kanesa cervical
(4) skin cancer :: kanesa o le paʻu
(5) prostate cancer :: kanesa prostate
(6) liver cancer :: kanesa o le ate
(7) brain cancer :: kanesa o le faiai
(8) pancreatic cancer :: kanesa pancreatic
(9) bowel cancer :: kanesa bowel
(10) throat cancer :: kanesa o le faai
1. malignant growth ::
tuputupu ae matuia
2. evil ::
3. crab ::
anticancer, cancer, cancerous, cancers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
I was reeling
from a CANCER diagnosis
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
my initial diagnosis was
that your CANCER was inoperable.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
But just make sure
to really hit the CANCER.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
He kept CANCER
from you for weeks.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: cancer
Meaning and definitions of cancer, translation in Samoan language for cancer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cancer in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cancer"
What cancer means in Samoan, cancer meaning in Samoan, cancer definition, examples and pronunciation of cancer in Samoan language.