- togipaufaamauinatotogiina faalisifaavaeina o se iunitetusi faavae
Noun(1) a document incorporating an institution and specifying its rights; includes the articles of incorporation and the certificate of incorporation(2) a contract to hire or lease transportation
Verb(1) hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services(2) grant a charter to(3) engage for service under a term of contract
(1) the standard set by the patient's charter(2) The plan is to charter buses to shuttle attendees back and forth.(3) The Ministry of Defence currently has two such ships on charter and may continue to operate these.(4) he liked to see the boat sparkling clean before each charter(5) The boat is available for private charter at a cost of around $9000 per day.(6) On the other hand the countries of the South cling to the organisation and its charter .(7) Paul Milsom came a week in advance to prepare club boats for charter .(8) The members hope to adopt an organisational charter and a theological platform for the group based on a strict reading of the Scriptures.(9) Ken had never been to this area which is difficult to reach except by a private charter which is very expensive for anyone travelling alone.(10) King Henry III is said to have granted a market charter to the town in 1227.(11) Each of these organizations is a juridical body, the legal capacity of which is confined by its respective mandate as defined in its charter .(12) We will handle all of the administration for each booking and ensure the boat is thoroughly checked and cleaned before and after each charter .(13) However, he will not be sworn in until the completion of a police investigation currently underway into issues associated with the charter of aircraft in Western Australia some years ago.(14) Boat charter costs around 20 per person per day (based on group of six).(15) It's now been put back in the charter , and that legislation is going through parliament at the moment.(16) The club was granted a charter in 1926 and by May 1932 sufficient funds had been raised to build a club hall in Kimberley Road on ground granted by the municipality.
(1) charter school :: tusi tomua aoga
(2) charter flight :: tusi tomua faigamalaga
(3) charter party :: tusi tomua vaega
(4) charter member :: tusi tomua tagata
(5) time charter :: taimi tusi tomua
1. authority ::
2. constitution ::
3. hire ::
4. hire ::
5. rent ::
totogi se fale
6. take ::
charter, chartered, charterer, charterers, chartering, charters
English to Samoan Dictionary: charter
Meaning and definitions of charter, translation in Samoan language for charter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of charter in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "charter"
What charter means in Samoan, charter meaning in Samoan, charter definition, examples and pronunciation of charter in Samoan language.