Noun(1) one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship(2) a place for public (especially Christian(3) a service conducted in a house of worship(4) the body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church
Verb(1) perform a special church rite or service for
(1) the separation of church and state(2) She was a keen letter writer, an avid reader and biblical student, and was active in church and community.(3) The greatest threat to the separation of church and state can be summed up in one name.(4) Separation of church and state is a bedrock principle of our public education system.(5) they got married in the local church(6) She was a woman imbued with a deep sense of Christianity and was devoted to her faith and church .(7) Unlike some, I see what the French are doing in a favourable light, as a separation of church and state.(8) John Soames is now an example of the blurring of the line between church and politics.(9) This was opposed by member states that believe in a rigid separation of church and state.(10) a 9th century church(11) This is a revolutionary shift for a country that was founded on the separation of church and state.(12) Many evangelical Protestants also want to erode the separation of church and state.(13) It will be seen as the strongest case yet made for a complete separation of church and state.(14) Lewis claims that the lack of separation between church and state is the basis for Islamist revolutions.(15) evangelical church(16) The Spanish announcement will do little to improve relations between politicians and church .
(1) go to church :: alu i le lotu
(2) church service :: auaunaga i le ekalesia
(3) at church :: i le lotu
(4) go to the church :: alu i le lotu
(5) parish church :: ekalesia aulotu
(6) church mouse :: ekalesia isumu
(7) church bell :: ekalesia logo
(8) church member :: ekalesia tagata
1. place of worship ::
nofoaga o le tapuaʻiga
2. denomination ::
3. church building ::
4. church service ::
auaunaga i le ekalesia
1. laity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's dry out there, that's for sure.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
No, Mother, I could not feel
your CHURCH group praying for my safety.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
No. Just focused on work and the CHURCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
A man named Jesus
convinced you to build a CHURCH in Africa.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
He's a bishop of our CHURCH,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
English to Samoan Dictionary: church
Meaning and definitions of church, translation in Samoan language for church with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of church in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "church"
What church means in Samoan, church meaning in Samoan, church definition, examples and pronunciation of church in Samoan language.