Noun(1) a medium that disseminates moving pictures(2) a theater where films are shown
(1) He offers his thoughts on his work and his approach to cinema and art in general.(2) It is the first film to bring Chinese cinema to Western audiences on a large scale.(3) I was weaned on a diet of Hollywood fantasy at my local cinema(4) What we have in common is that we both love the same period of American cinema .(5) Sitting in a full and happy cinema certainly adds another dimension to a film.(6) For fans of Japanese cinema , in particular, this film has been big news for some time now.(7) the history of American cinema(8) This is much more than a simple critical or social analysis of the history of cinema .(9) It takes a very special film to get British audiences excited about British cinema .(10) Her growing interest in issues of world cinema finds an expression in this essay.(11) Hungarian filmmaker BÔö£┬«la Tarr is one of the most celebrated auteurs in world cinema .(12) one of the giants of British cinema(13) I never go to the cinema(14) The film also boasts one of the most unexpected plot devices in the history of cinema , which truly has to be seen to be believed.(15) It promises a wide variety of cinema to suit both devoted French film fans and newcomers alike.(16) Those who denigrate cinema , dismissing it for its mass appeal, refuse to see film as an art form.
(1) go to the cinema :: alu i le faletīfaga
(2) the cinema :: le faletīfaga
(3) home cinema :: faletīfaga aiga
(4) cinema hall :: fale faletīfaga
1. movie theater ::
3. movie theatre ::
4. celluloid ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
have a coffee, go for a walk,
go to the CINEMA, go dancing...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Obviously, you're not that familiar
with Indian CINEMA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
in the history of CINEMA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Do you like CINEMA?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Samoan Dictionary: cinema
Meaning and definitions of cinema, translation in Samoan language for cinema with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cinema in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cinema"
What cinema means in Samoan, cinema meaning in Samoan, cinema definition, examples and pronunciation of cinema in Samoan language.