Noun(1) a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts(2) an incorporated administrative district established by state charter(3) people living in a large densely populated municipality
(1) he's a city man(2) the staff were in turmoil├ö├ç├Âit was panic city(3) The flip side of the coin is that hotels located in the heart of the city cost more.(4) the city authorities(5) When we came out of the restaurant it was flashbulb city and you can't see a thing.(6) Nearly every port city in the world has a substantial population of these rodents.(7) Nonetheless, I'm happy to leave the city of my birth at arms length for now.(8) Anyway this girl on Saturday was on her way to hot date city .(9) city ward(10) Stymied, city councilors considered other options including burning, shipping elsewhere and composting.(11) It is great to be able to follow all the events in your beautiful city as they occur.(12) the city center(13) the city centre(14) A torrent of people rushed from their office buildings throughout the capital, eager to leave a city under siege.(15) Of course we ended up staying and exploring Rome because it is such a beautiful city .(16) An influx of new shops and bars is set to bring the eastern part of the city centre alive.
(1) city hall :: fale aai
(2) capital city :: laumua
(3) in the city :: i le aai
(4) city center :: nofoaga autu o aai
(5) city tour :: aai malaga taamilo
(6) big city :: aai tele
(7) city council :: le aufono a le aai
(8) city block :: aai poloka
(9) around the city :: faataamilo i le aai
(10) city life :: ola aai
1. town ::
2. municipality ::
3. metropolis ::
4. megalopolis ::
5. megacity ::
6. conurbation ::
7. urban area ::
eria o le taulaga
8. metropolitan area ::
eria aai tetele
9. urban municipality ::
10. borough ::
11. township ::
12. burg ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"engulfing the CITY in flames.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
If you heard a Dothraki horde
was approaching your CITY,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
I am not betraying her work.
I am trying to save her CITY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
You would have taken the CITY, Stannis
would sit upon his rightful throne,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
The Targaryens built this CITY
to withstand a siege
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
English to Samoan Dictionary: city
Meaning and definitions of city, translation in Samoan language for city with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of city in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "city"
What city means in Samoan, city meaning in Samoan, city definition, examples and pronunciation of city in Samoan language.