Noun(1) the body of faculty and students of a college(2) an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university(3) a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
(1) Manchester and Salford have two of the worst records in the country for sending young people on from secondary school to college .(2) Also, men and women who did not go to college after finishing high school were not included in the sample.(3) At college I had an Alexander Technique teacher for posture and body use.(4) I'm at college studying graphic design(5) The overall effect aspired to evoke the atmosphere of a Cambridge college , with some degree of success.(6) At college I studied textiles and illustration, so I married the two.(7) While more and more workers need skill on the job, not all workers need to go to college to prepare for work.(8) The college was re-opened more than a decade later as a college of continuing education.(9) He joined SN Das Gupta College, a private college , which started coaching for KAS two years ago.(10) the college was shocked by his death(11) She went to sixth-form college to do A-levels, but left halfway through the course to train as a beauty therapist at a private college .(12) At college he studied history and theology, then spent several years teaching in the Middle East.(13) At college , I discovered a wealth of ideas that I had never considered before.(14) Teacher John Winter said it's the second year the college has entered and got through to the finals, but this time they hope to win.(15) the electoral college(16) Yet, she did go to college , graduated in women's studies and history and consciously chose to become an organiser.
(1) college student :: aʻoga i le kolisi
(2) go to college :: alu i le kolisi
(3) college graduate :: faauu mai le kolisi
(4) college education :: aoga i le kolisi
(5) college professor :: polofesa i le kolisi
(6) college girl :: teine kolisi
(7) junior college :: kolisi laiti
(8) regular college course :: Ioe kolisi masani
(9) technical college :: kolisi faapitoa
(10) electoral college :: kolisi palota
1. school ::
2. academy ::
3. university ::
4. polytechnic ::
5. institute ::
6. seminary ::
7. conservatoire ::
8. conservatory ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but with the hope that he uses it
for his COLLEGE education.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Can't a guy hang out at a COLLEGE
he doesn't go to
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
looking very beautiful in Kings College.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
So a couple months ago, I started taking
a history class at the community COLLEGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Two kids, four years of COLLEGE,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Samoan Dictionary: college
Meaning and definitions of college, translation in Samoan language for college with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of college in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "college"
What college means in Samoan, college meaning in Samoan, college definition, examples and pronunciation of college in Samoan language.