Noun(1) an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
(1) They still offer their original concept where they provide single-use cameras for use during camp sessions.(2) All comments, printed or not, panned the design of the concept vehicle as dull and even pathetic.(3) Hella unveiled a working prototype of such a system on the Volvo SCC safety concept car in April 2001.(4) A strict ideational theory requires that all the criterial beliefs be satisfied in the correct application of the concept .(5) The application of the concept following a rule presupposes a custom.(6) The product being sold is less clear, and the concept being sold is lost.(7) The content of the dispositional concept thus presupposes the virtual-color concept .(8) As with other products, glassware decisions are usually only as important as what it is your concept sells the most.(9) Race, like gender, is an inherent quality, but religion's only an abstract concept , just a set of ideas.(10) Each tour brings a new level to the original concept .(11) A friend told me yesterday that he had just sold a TV concept on behalf of a famous author he represents.(12) For a number of years, composites have been a popular material for concept cars.(13) structuralism is a difficult concept(14) I certainly see there is plenty of good automotive art in this mix of new models and concept wagons.(15) More effort focused on the commander's intention, the concept , will reap great dividends for the commander and staff.(16) One of the best features of every auto show is the concept vehicles each automaker showcases to the public.
(1) proof of concept :: faamaoniga o manatu faavae
(2) concept art :: oe manatu
(3) basic concept :: mataupu faavae
(4) concept map :: faafanua manatu
(5) self-concept :: lava manatu
(6) marketing concept :: maketiina manatu
(7) abstract concept :: manatu faavae lavelave
(8) business entity concept :: manatu faalapotopotoga pisinisi
1. idea ::
2. notion ::
3. conception ::
4. abstraction ::
5. theory ::
6. hypothesis ::
7. belief ::
8. conviction ::
moliaga ua faamaonia faaletulafono
9. opinion ::
10. image ::
11. impression ::
12. picture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I find the CONCEPT of coitus ridiculous
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
with the CONCEPT
that time is an illusion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
is an abstract CONCEPT...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
You must have heard
of that CONCEPT, haven’t you, miss?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
I didn't really understand
the CONCEPT of death, the finality of it.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
English to Samoan Dictionary: concept
Meaning and definitions of concept, translation in Samoan language for concept with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of concept in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "concept"
What concept means in Samoan, concept meaning in Samoan, concept definition, examples and pronunciation of concept in Samoan language.