Adjective(1) being or characterized by concepts or their formation
(1) Kant believed that the parts of concepts are grasped through a mental process of conceptual analysis.(2) Third, we need conceptual clarity on the type of crime we wish to see reduced.(3) Such is the absurdity of attempting to move a conceptual framework from one country to another.(4) The choice is based on conceptual knowledge concerning cars, people, and driving.(5) Our latter evolution as human beings has been driven by our capacity for conceptual thought.(6) It prefers the local to the foreign, the simple to the subtle, the emotional to the conceptual .(7) To date they have participated in developing the basic conceptual framework for the plan.(8) Our discussions ranged from the conceptual to the incredibly practical.(9) It never migrates into some purely conceptual realm, a pure dictionary-like definition.(10) He therefore makes an important conceptual distinction between real men and masculinities.(11) The experimental evidence and conceptual basis for the existence of specific intelligences is weak.(12) Ex-art teacher and university lecturer Mr Walsh is a conceptual print artist.(13) As a result it often gets taught by non-physicists whose conceptual grasp of the subject is superficial.(14) Marx taught us to look at ideologies or conceptual frameworks, and to ask of them, who do they serve?(15) It is partial in thinking and lacks conceptual clarity and an integral vision.(16) I don't know about you but I feel that I lack the conceptual tools to keep on thinking.
(1) conceptual framework :: faavaa conceptual
(2) conceptual model :: faataitaiga conceptual
(3) conceptual skill :: tomai conceptual
(4) conceptual art :: faatufugaga conceptual
1. conceptual ::
3. theoretical ::
1. concrete ::
conceptual, conceptualization, conceptualizations, conceptualize, conceptualizes, conceptually
English to Samoan Dictionary: conceptual
Meaning and definitions of conceptual, translation in Samoan language for conceptual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conceptual in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conceptual"
What conceptual means in Samoan, conceptual meaning in Samoan, conceptual definition, examples and pronunciation of conceptual in Samoan language.