Noun(1) the state of being suitable or opportune(2) the quality of being useful and convenient(3) a toilet that is available to the public(4) a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
(1) That would certainly suit our convenience , your Honour.(2) Our frozen meals service was introduced a few years ago to offer suitable clients the quality, choice and convenience of this type of meal.(3) Apart from providing convenience and comfort, they look trendy too.(4) It is now common for many families to ├ö├ç├┐alter their customs├ö├ç├û to suit their convenience .(5) ├ö├ç├┐It is yet another attempt to provide better services and increase passenger convenience ,├ö├ç├û says a press note.(6) I'm committed to making practical changes to the access and convenience of health services and schools and am here today to establish what can be done.(7) The increase in popularity is owed to the comfort, convenience and safety of today's contacts.(8) Add that to the metal buttons on the straps and sides and you can tell that comfort and convenience didn't quite cross their minds.(9) the success of the food halls in large stores is due to their convenience(10) But in the main, the secret source is not a convenience for the news media or a shortcut for an easy story.(11) There was a cell phone in the vehicle, partly a convenience and partly a tool of emergency equipment.(12) Questions of safety, convenience and access to services are now being asked by the residents of the ancient street.(13) The comfort and convenience of modern housing may make it difficult to understand the importance of fire to life in the colonial era.(14) the museum has a cafeteria for your convenience(15) It promises to ├ö├ç├┐improve the convenience and quality of care├ö├ç├û by having the right information in the right place at the right time.(16) A motoscooter ├ö├ç├┐blends the stylish aggressive form of a motorcycle with the comfort and convenience of a scooter├ö├ç├û.
(1) convenience store :: faleoloa le faafaigofieina
(2) at your convenience :: i lou le faafaigofieina
(3) for convenience :: mo le faafaigofieina
(4) convenience food :: meaai faigofie
(5) convenience goods :: le faafaigofieina oloa
(6) marriage of convenience :: faaipoipoga o le faafaigofieina
(7) convenience foods :: le faafaigofieina meaai
(8) at one's convenience :: i le faafaigofieina o se tasi
(9) public convenience :: le faafaigofieina o tagata lautele
1. expedience ::
3. appliance ::
4. gizmo ::
5. comfort station ::
1. burden ::
2. weight ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that I'm available
at his earliest CONVENIENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
"At your CONVENIENCE, I'd be
happy to explain it to you
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
For your CONVENIENCE,
I disassemble into four pieces.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
"We request a meeting
at your earliest CONVENIENCE
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
English to Samoan Dictionary: convenience
Meaning and definitions of convenience, translation in Samoan language for convenience with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of convenience in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "convenience"
What convenience means in Samoan, convenience meaning in Samoan, convenience definition, examples and pronunciation of convenience in Samoan language.