Noun(1) the men and women who man a vehicle (ship, aircraft, etc.(2) an organized group of workmen(3) an informal body of friends(4) the team of men manning a racing shell
Verb(1) serve as a crew member on(2) dwell on with satisfaction(3) express pleasure verbally(4) utter shrill sounds
(1) The Norwegian ship and its crew did what all seamen would do: rescue others in need at sea.(2) An ambulance crew and firefighters eventually arrived to cut the shivering dad from the vehicle.(3) the ship's captain and crew may be brought to trial(4) a crew of assorted computer geeks(5) an ambulance crew(6) A sudden movement like that would have killed the crew of that ship immediately; no one could take that much momentum at one time!(7) The Norwegian freighter has no doctor and only enough food and facilities for 27 officers and crew .(8) It was an honor to dine at the captain's table, and indeed all the officers and crew were exceptional.(9) All 118 officers and crew inside the submarine died when the pride of the Russian fleet sank after suffering a huge explosion in August last year.(10) Aboard were twenty naval officers, a crew of 200, and a scientific staff of five.(11) There's apparently a Cornish hip-hop crew who rap about tractors, although that could just be my mate winding me up.(12) The usual Jamdown production crew attempt to make hip-hop beats and fail miserably.(13) The Arizona had been my home; a city on water for her crew and officers.(14) On Soundchambers, this crew of German abstractionists locks together to form a constantly shifting musical triangle.(15) The latter's much better, however, and, at over twenty years old, still more than capable of rocking the rock steady crew .(16) In all the years that I spent in the Navy, I never served with a crew and officers like Seaview's!
(1) cabin crew :: fale auvaa
(2) film crew :: ata tifaga auvaa
(3) crew cut :: auvaa tipi
(4) crew member :: auvaa tagata
(5) flight crew :: faigamalaga auvaa
(6) crew chief :: auvaa sili
(7) crew neck :: auvaa ua
(8) skeleton crew :: auivi auvaa
(9) ground crew :: eleele auvaa
(10) air crew :: auvaa ea
2. team ::
3. crowd ::
motu o tagata
4. gang ::
crew, crewed, crewing, crews
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...an international CREW of astronauts will
boldly go where no man has gone before.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
You're the CREW of the Sea Bitch?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Surely we are entitled
to some reward, and my CREW...
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
And this CREW has really helped make this show what it is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Picked up my whole CREW,
top to bottom.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: crew
Meaning and definitions of crew, translation in Samoan language for crew with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crew in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crew"
What crew means in Samoan, crew meaning in Samoan, crew definition, examples and pronunciation of crew in Samoan language.