Noun(1) (criminal law(2) an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
(1) Judge Malherbe ruled that the action of the two soldiers did not constitute a crime .(2) Next the jury has to consider causation and then whether the breach was gross enough to constitute a crime .(3) the victims of crime(4) The designers of the new building are also hoping to minimise the potential for vandalism and other crime .(5) street crime(6) If as you report it was due to inability to pay, then this ranks as a crime against humanity.(7) People were most worried about house burglary, car crime , drugs, alcohol and robbery.(8) The law and the courts and the political elite are biased in favour of the criminal rather than the victim of crime .(9) It was a national disgrace and a crime , and the responsibility for it reaches to the highest level.(10) he reported a serious crime(11) What we need is a multilateral regime that makes it clear that this is a crime against all humanity.(12) For anyone to deprive them of a penny of their legal entitlement is a crime against society.(13) This was not just a crime against one nation, but against the very notion of decency itself.(14) It also identifies the number of days of illegal activity by type of crime .(15) It is a crime against these boxers' humanity that they are allowed to continue in this most dangerous trade.(16) They have committed a huge crime against humanity, and now they are killing the witnesses.
(1) commit a crime :: faia se solitulafono
(2) crime scene :: vaaiga solitulafono
(3) crime rate :: fua faatatau solitulafono
(4) partner in crime :: paaga i solitulafono
(5) organized crime :: solitulafono faatulagaina
(6) violent crime :: solitulafono
(7) petty crime :: solitulafono laiti
(8) crime wave :: galu solitulafono
(9) war crime :: solitulafono taua
(10) crime story :: tala solitulafono
1. offense ::
3. sin ::
4. criminal offense ::
solitulafono tau soligatulafono
crime, crimean, crimes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, if Man-Bat dressed up as a man
to fight CRIME,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
before the gods is a great CRIME.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
You're a physicist. What makes
you think you can solve a CRIME?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Hacking into it is a federal CRIME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
Murder is a CRIME.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Samoan Dictionary: crime
Meaning and definitions of crime, translation in Samoan language for crime with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crime in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crime"
What crime means in Samoan, crime meaning in Samoan, crime definition, examples and pronunciation of crime in Samoan language.