Noun(1) an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty(2) a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
(1) The breach in the Left already opened up by the war in Kosovo reached a crisis .(2) They concluded that China wouldn't take advantage of the global crisis situation.(3) They are alone, or only with other children, on most of the occasions when a crisis occurs.(4) To Dyck, it is the desire to help people in a crisis situation to the best of your abilities.(5) This reached crisis point when my wife received a shock from the laundry taps.(6) Dr Williams' decision to call the crisis meeting places his authority on the line as never before.(7) And if he goes on long enough there is bound to be an economic crisis which will undermine the Chancellor.(8) they're trying to resolve the crisis(9) there's a crisis in farming(10) she's having a crisis of faith(11) The polarization crisis is more intense within countries and cities than between them.(12) You might be able to treat your pain crisis at home with medicines that you take by mouth.(13) the country faces an energy crisis(14) the current economic crisis(15) The situation at Luton Football Club has now reached crisis proportions.(16) It is so much better to deal with emotional issues of the past before we reach a crisis .
(1) economic crisis :: faigata o le tamaoaiga
(2) financial crisis :: faigata tau tupe
(3) midlife crisis :: faigata midlife
(4) crisis management :: pulega faigata
(5) identity crisis :: faigata e iloagofie
(6) energy crisis :: faigata le malosi
(7) oil crisis :: faigata suauu
(8) current crisis :: faafitauli i le taimi nei
(9) mid-life crisis :: le ogatotonu o le olaga faigata
(10) banking crisis :: faigata teugatupe
1. critical point ::
2. turning point ::
4. watershed ::
5. head ::
6. moment of truth ::
taimi o le upu moni
7. zero hour ::
8. point of no return ::
tulaga o le leai se toe foi
9. Rubicon ::
10. doomsday ::
11. crunch ::
12. climacteric ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It was not a CRISIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Well, this isn't
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
leave channel eight free
for the hostages CRISIS!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Yes, a CRISIS is an opportunity.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
I mean, heh, wouldn't that solve
the world's energy CRISIS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Samoan Dictionary: crisis
Meaning and definitions of crisis, translation in Samoan language for crisis with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crisis in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crisis"
What crisis means in Samoan, crisis meaning in Samoan, crisis definition, examples and pronunciation of crisis in Samoan language.