Noun(1) a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
Verb(1) provide a cure for, make healthy again(2) prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve(3) make (substances(4) be or become preserved
(1) Faith healers cure illness by prayer or touch.(2) And the will to fight is the antidote to despair, the cure for cynicism, and the answer to those faces looking back at me from those photographs on my desk.(3) he was beyond cure(4) If the tumor has already metastasized before local therapy is administered, cure is impossible.(5) Unless you have a permanent device I don't think you can cure the problem.(6) the early synthetic rubbers were much more difficult to cure than natural rubber(7) the search for a cure for the common cold(8) a benefice involving the cure of souls(9) This paper shows clearly that patients' moral concerns and the demands of their social roles are often more important for them than the alleviation of symptoms or the cure of disease.(10) He claims his vitamin therapy can even cure cancer.(11) Meanwhile, he has called on tobacco farmers to use electricity to cure their tobacco and not timber because depletion of trees would cause harm to the environment.(12) We started out looking for clues to a cure for Alzheimer's disease.(13) Tissue biopsy may be required for definitive diagnosis, and surgical resection for definitive cure .(14) Everything except the bacon is our own, and next year we hope to cure some pork for bacon so we'll be able to do it all ourselves.(15) I particularly liked his cure for sea-sickness: sit under a tree.(16) They have seen medications alleviate pain, cure infections, and diminish anxiety.
(1) miracle cure :: vavega fofo
(2) medical cure :: togafitiga faafomai
(3) beyond cure :: i tala atu o fofo
(4) prevention and cure :: puipuia ma le fofo
(5) past cure :: fofo ua mavae
(6) cure oneself :: faamalolo le tagata lava ia
1. remedy ::
2. solution ::
3. therapeutic ::
4. heal ::
5. rectify ::
6. preserve ::
7. bring around ::
aumaia ai o loo siomia
cure, cured, cures, curing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is there a CURE?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
You asked me to find a CURE
so I could serve you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
How did they CURE you?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
When I'm lying comatose in a hospital
relying on inferior minds to CURE me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
How do you expect him to CURE me
if I don’t?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Samoan Dictionary: cure
Meaning and definitions of cure, translation in Samoan language for cure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cure in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cure"
What cure means in Samoan, cure meaning in Samoan, cure definition, examples and pronunciation of cure in Samoan language.