Noun(1) the occurrence of a change for the worse(2) loss of military equipment(3) the act of damaging something or someone(4) the amount of money needed to purchase something(5) any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
Verb(1) inflict damage upon(2) suffer or be susceptible to damage
(1) Suspected items are not to be used as weapons or to cause bodily harm or damage to personal property in any way.(2) Some are unhappy at the possibility of a highly geared offer that could damage the value of their investments.(3) drugs can damage the brain(4) it'll damage your health(5) The misery and human damage our policies have inflicted on some people will never be undone.(6) Does he not see the inner torment and psychological damage this is causing me?(7) US Army Air Corps officers believed that bomb damage resulted primarily from blast effects.(8) bomb damage(9) he didn't suffer any permanent damage(10) Apart from a few bruises, we arrived in Hobart with no injuries and no damage to the yacht.(11) The move is to prevent vandals from causing further damage to the property.(12) The organization needs to be punished both in the courts and at the ballot box and if this happens then there will be no lasting damage to the peace process.(13) However, we are concerned about the psychological damage you have inflicted on your victims.(14) flood damage(15) In addition to being fatal in large enough doses, paracetamol can cause permanent damage to the liver.(16) there was thousands of euro worth of damage
(1) to damage :: e faaleagaina
(2) brain damage :: faaleagaina le faiʻai
(3) property damage :: faaleagaina meatotino
(4) damage control :: pulea faaleagaina
(5) water damage :: vai faaleagaina
(6) serious damage :: faaleagaina matuia
(7) do damage :: faia faaleagaina
(8) severe damage :: faaleagaina matuia
(9) without damage :: e aunoa ma le faaleagaina
(10) damage to property :: le faaleagaina o meatotino
1. harm ::
2. cost ::
3. compensation ::
4. price ::
6. wrong ::
7. scathe ::
8. harm ::
damage, damageable, damaged, damages, damaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The DAMAGE is repaired,
but my memories, I--
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Yeah, see, what's happening here
signals brain DAMAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
So check them
for critical DAMAGE,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
There are four to a patrol, two builders
to check for structural DAMAGE,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
No tissue DAMAGE whatsoever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Samoan Dictionary: damage
Meaning and definitions of damage, translation in Samoan language for damage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of damage in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "damage"
What damage means in Samoan, damage meaning in Samoan, damage definition, examples and pronunciation of damage in Samoan language.