Noun(1) a female human offspring
(1) Henry felt that the crown needed a male heir but his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, produced only a daughter , Mary.(2) I am proud to be an Army retiree, and I have been able to influence and enjoy my daughter 's childhood.(3) Another problem, discussed here, is that the first daughter product of Ra is radon gas.(4) a daughter of SeÔö£├¡n's(5) the daughter of the house(6) a daughter of God(7) he had a daughter by his first wife(8) The atoms then undergo nuclear fission, producing daughter nuclei and more neutrons.(9) In the language of the scriptures, becoming a son or daughter of Christ is to re-establish that familial relationship which was destroyed by sin.(10) Italian, the eldest daughter of ancient Latin(11) Gilda Pirella has always been her daughter 's biggest influence and greatest inspiration.(12) Active devices detect and record radon or its daughter products continuously.(13) He acknowledged his eight-year-old daughter Adesola as the influence for him returning to his musical roots.(14) I'm no longer the daughter of a gangster; I'm a daughter of Christ.(15) she's the eldest daughter(16) Mary feels quite powerless to protect her own daughter and to influence where she is going and what she is doing online.
(1) daughter-in-law :: āvā o le ataliʻi
(2) your daughter :: lou afafine
(3) son and daughter :: atalii ma afafine
(4) father and daughter :: tama ma afafine
(5) little daughter :: afafine laitiiti
(6) eldest daughter :: ulumatua afafine
(7) daughter of :: afafine o le
(8) only daughter :: na o afafine
(9) beloved daughter :: afafine faapelepele
(10) good daughter :: afafine lelei
1. female child ::
2. girl ::
daughter, daughterly, daughters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You told me
you had a DAUGHTER.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
The kennelmaster's DAUGHTER.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Why was my DAUGHTER
not brought to me at once?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
When my DAUGHTER
was taken from me,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
because they tried
to take your DAUGHTER away,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Samoan Dictionary: daughter
Meaning and definitions of daughter, translation in Samoan language for daughter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of daughter in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "daughter"
What daughter means in Samoan, daughter meaning in Samoan, daughter definition, examples and pronunciation of daughter in Samoan language.