Noun(1) the act of making up your mind about something(2) a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration(3) (boxing(4) the outcome of a game or contest(5) the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose
(1) Even the legislature cannot simply overturn a judicial decision .(2) I've come to a decision(3) a government decision is required(4) a decision was made not to go ahead(5) History will remember that day not only as a day of tragedy but as a day of decision - when the civilized world was stirred to anger and to action.(6) Again and again in America's history, our citizens have faced crucial moments of decision .(7) After a few minutes of decision , I pulled out extremely tight jeans and a sleek black top.(8) Yet he passed this first test with flying colors, fighting his way to a ten round decision .(9) The tribunal's final decision is still pending.(10) In terms of the loss sought, the claimant asserts that he was left unemployed by virtue of the decision of the defendant.(11) We'll bring you the judge's decision in her case as soon as we hear it.(12) she made a decision to go to Cork(13) The fight went to a technical decision after an accidental clash of heads in the fourth round.(14) I'll make the decision on my own(15) However, Hilbert's view that such an automatic method of decision does exist was not universally shared.(16) the information was used as the basis for decision
(1) make a decision :: faia se faaiuga
(2) decision maker :: faaiuga faia
(3) make decision :: faia faaiuga
(4) final decision :: faaiuga mulimuli
(5) take a decision :: ave se faaiuga
(6) decision-making :: le faia o faaiuga
(7) decision making process :: faaiuga faagasologa faia
(8) decision support system :: faaiuga faiga lagolago
(9) wise decision :: faaiuga atamai
1. resolution ::
2. verdict ::
4. determination ::
1. hesitation ::
2. indecision ::
3. vacillation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have come to an important DECISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
That is my DECISION,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Time's running out on this.
You need to make a DECISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
Anyway, Sheldon, we're at a DECISION point
to run the xenon stream
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
...and your best DECISION is
to ride the rails like a hobo?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
English to Samoan Dictionary: decision
Meaning and definitions of decision, translation in Samoan language for decision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of decision in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "decision"
What decision means in Samoan, decision meaning in Samoan, decision definition, examples and pronunciation of decision in Samoan language.