- faamatalainafaamatala auiliili maidescriptiveness
Adjective(1) serving to describe or inform or characterized by description(2) of or relating to an approach to linguistic analysis that aims at the description of a language's forms, structures and usage
(1) The bulk of the volume consists of descriptive and interpretive catalogue entries for each mask.(2) Such an analytic and descriptive approach has many advantages.(3) The incidence, location, and type of injury, time loss caused by injury, and onset of injury were evaluated by using descriptive statistics.(4) This is a handbook, with many tables and lengthy descriptive passages.(5) As indicated above, we view this range as descriptive , not evaluative.(6) Freud recognized that the term ├ö├ç├┐unconscious├ö├ç├û was better used as a descriptive adjective rather than as a topographical noun.(7) It serves a descriptive and classificatory purpose only.(8) The descriptive passages when she has tea with friends, or tends her garden, or shops for blouses to fit her ample bosom are a pleasure and add a completeness to the character.(9) A particularly concise and elegant passage of descriptive work comes from a fellow essayist.(10) One has the sense of an actual, as opposed to a fictional, narrator forced to convey a plethora of background information about his characters, at the expense of descriptive detail and incident.(11) The woodland is seen through poetry, descriptive text and a mosaic of pictures.(12) The medical record, as a legal document, must contain factual, objective, descriptive data.(13) Indeed, the book is replete with descriptive detail.(14) Most interesting to readers of Environmental History will be long, descriptive passages on the natural environment.(15) These techniques are referred to as object oriented because they focus on modeling real-world objects, including both descriptive data and behavior.(16) This book is primarily a descriptive work, seeking to provide detail about a specific historical missionary activity.
(1) descriptive statistics :: fuainumera faamatalaina
(2) descriptive adjective :: soānauna faamatalaina
(3) descriptive writing :: tusitusiga faamatalaina
(4) descriptive name :: igoa faamatalaina
1. illustrative ::
2. expressive ::
3. graphic ::
4. detailed ::
5. lively ::
6. vivid ::
7. striking ::
8. explanatory ::
9. explicative ::
descriptive, descriptively, descriptiveness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The girls are usually quite DESCRIPTIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Samoan Dictionary: descriptive
Meaning and definitions of descriptive, translation in Samoan language for descriptive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of descriptive in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "descriptive"
What descriptive means in Samoan, descriptive meaning
in Samoan, descriptive definition, examples and pronunciation
of descriptive in Samoan language.