- atakopiinaduplicatesfaia o ni kopi
Noun(1) something additional of the same kind(2) a copy that corresponds to an original exactly
Verb(1) make or do or perform again(2) duplicate or match(3) make a duplicate or duplicates of(4) increase twofold
Adjective(1) identically copied from an original(2) being two identical
(1) She suggested that in the morning I try to find a license bureau and obtain a duplicate license.(2) But he believes the project will simply duplicate work that police already carry out and says the money would be better spent on the street than on figures.(3) Don't try to duplicate someone else's success.(4) Another similar statue was erected at the British Museum, and a duplicate of the statue was specially made in Britain and imported to sit by the new development.(5) We deleted duplicate hospital records by retaining only one copy of events characterised as the same admission for the same patient on the same day.(6) The Fund's monies will be spent over a three-year period and will not duplicate existing services already provided by the Home Office.(7) Still, we wondered, why couldn't the server recognize duplicate keys, and just refuse the installation?(8) At the very least, you should make an extra copy of your most vital data on duplicate media and store it off-site.(9) To the extent that civil unions will duplicate marriage, then extending that privilege is clearly unnecessary.(10) It takes about 20 minutes to cook on the griddle, arrives piping hot, and is covered in a tasty Japanese sauce I haven't been able to duplicate at home.(11) Some of the capacity indicators duplicate measurements already used elsewhere in the ESI.(12) Nora makes duplicate keys for whoever asks and encourages them to walk right in whenever they please.(13) Is it the duty of an already stretched institution to duplicate the role of common rooms, to cut back the funding to its essential political role, and seek to maintain an unwieldy sabbatical structure?(14) No sooner had the last drop of champagne been poured in Miami than other small-market teams began to wonder if they could duplicate the Marlins' success.(15) He said the exercise would not duplicate routine examinations already carried out by the District Auditor, Audit Commission and the Social Services Inspectorate.(16) We begin by doing a community profile to assess what the needs are in the area, because it's important not to duplicate services that already exist.
(1) in duplicate :: i le lona lua
(2) duplicate copy :: ata lona lua
(3) duplicate key :: ki lona lua
2. twin ::
3. copy ::
4. extra ::
5. duplication ::
6. copy ::
7. repeat ::
8. double ::
9. twin ::
1. different ::
2. disparate ::
3. dissimilar ::
4. distant ::
5. distinct ::
6. distinctive ::
7. diverse ::
8. other ::
9. unlike ::
duplicate, duplicated, duplicates, duplicating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But to DUPLICATE a person,
you need to capture them
down to the tiniest detail.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
All right, this is an exact DUPLICATE
of the Wolowitz Zero-Gravity...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
I'm gonna see if I can DUPLICATE it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Samoan Dictionary: duplicate
Meaning and definitions of duplicate, translation in Samoan language for duplicate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of duplicate in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "duplicate"
What duplicate means in Samoan, duplicate meaning in Samoan, duplicate definition, examples and pronunciation of duplicate in Samoan language.