Adjective(1) (used of count nouns
Adverb(1) to or from every one of two or more (considered individually
(1) the tickets cost ├ö├®┬╝10 each(2) Fawcett's team won the last three ends but managed only a single shot on each of them.(3) When the buns have risen, use the back of a knife to make a cross indentation on the top of each one.(4) he had a doll each for them(5) I divided the specimens into three groups of about twenty each and handed out the first group after my talk.(6) There will be three sessions on each of the first two days and then two sessions each day.(7) each one of us was asked what went on(8) The names went on and with each one some lucky man let out a yelp and snatched his letter up.(9) each and every one of them complained(10) Responses to each of the items on the scale are given a score of between zero and three.(11) each battery is in a separate compartment(12) The activities or thoughts that bring on a state of flow are different for each of us.(13) the cameras cost Ôö¼├║35 each(14) each will be interviewed in their turn(15) they'll be held at each of the venues(16) Four seminars were held in July, one each for trustees, presidents, deans, and school heads.
(1) each other :: tasi ma lesi
(2) each one :: taitoatasi
(3) each time :: i taimi taitasi
(4) with each other :: ma le tasi i le isi
(5) each day :: i aso taitasi
(6) for each :: mo le tasi
(7) each year :: i tausaga taitasi
(8) to each :: le tasi i le
(9) know each other :: iloa le tasi le isi
(10) each person :: tagata taitoatasi
1. every ::
2. each and every ::
ma taitasi uma
3. every single ::
4. every one ::
5. each one ::
6. each and every one ::
tasi uma ma le tasi
7. all ::
8. the whole lot ::
le tele atoa
9. apiece ::
10. per person ::
i le tagata
11. per capita ::
i le capita
12. from each ::
le tasi mai le
14. respectively ::
15. severally ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stop smirking at EACH other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
To die in the service of the gods
would please EACH and every one of us.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Because we were lost,
and then we found EACH other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
We have suffered
at EACH other's hands.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Each great man
bids the sellsword kill the other two.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Samoan Dictionary: each
Meaning and definitions of each, translation in Samoan language for each with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of each in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "each"
What each means in Samoan, each meaning
in Samoan, each definition, examples and pronunciation
of each in Samoan language.