Adverb(1) in addition; besides.(2) different; instead.
(1) The field was huge, and devoid of anyone else other than occasional walkers at the edges.(2) If we're not genuinely trying to live out our faith, how are we different from anyone else ?(3) Although that probably has more to do with the way I interpret film than anything else .(4) whyever else would you stay there?(5) What else can he think to get him through hour after hour on the treadmill at the Murray Park gym every day?(6) I was talking to somebody else about it(7) did you meet anybody else there?(8) If abortion is legalised, what else is acceptable using the same sort of arguments?(9) they can't survive anywhere else(10) where else would you find the likes of him?(11) As they converse politely, a waiter glides up and asks if they'd like anything else .(12) Well, what else do you expect for the start and end of the working week, plus the days in-between?(13) what else would you call it?(14) they moved on to somewhere else(15) what else is there to do?(16) He said she was the only person willing to care for him and he had no money to hire anyone else .
(1) what else :: o le'a lesi mea
(2) anything else :: e iai se isi mea
(3) something else :: se isi mea
(4) nothing else :: leai se isi mea
(5) someone else :: se isi tagata
(6) somewhere else :: i se isi mea
(7) or else :: po o isi
(8) somebody else :: se isi tagata
(9) everyone else :: o isi tagata uma
(10) nobody else :: e leai se tasi
1. else ::
2. or else ::
po o isi
3. more ::
4. yet ::
5. ever ::
6. besides ::
e ese mai
7. enough ::
8. otherwise ::
9. over and above ::
i luga ma luga
10. further ::
11. moreover ::
le gata i lea
12. also ::
13. farther ::
1. likewise ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What ELSE have you been
thinking about doing?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Well, lucky for you, there's
nothing ELSE to do right now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Must be getting a Wi-Fi signal
from somewhere ELSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
What ELSE could she do?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
over you and everyone ELSE in this city.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Samoan Dictionary: else
Meaning and definitions of else, translation in Samoan language for else with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of else in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "else"
What else means in Samoan, else meaning in Samoan, else definition, examples and pronunciation of else in Samoan language.