Noun(1) an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose
Adjective(1) sufficient for the purpose
Adverb(1) as much as necessary, `plenty' is nonstandard
(1) she can't get enough of his music(2) that's enough , pack it in(3) They make hundreds of billions of dollars every year, more than enough money to pay for the costs.(4) she had just enough water for us both(5) the film was enjoyable enough(6) sure enough, there wasn't room for us all(7) there's not nearly enough people here(8) The rest of the class went easily enough , but he was glad to hear the bell go off.(9) leave her alone, she has enough problems(10) Some of these people, interestingly enough , wrote from legal firms of one sort or another.(11) The fire code requires a window large enough for the occupant to use as an exit in case of fire.(12) This is one of his poems that, interestingly enough , came up in Philosophy class a while ago.(13) she's old enough to be your grandmother(14) Curiously enough , all the stuff I forgot to write about earlier has to do with Boys.(15) he seems nice enough(16) the ladder wasn't long enough
(1) good enough :: lelei lava
(2) not enough :: le lava
(3) strong enough :: lava le malosi
(4) old enough :: matua
(5) enough is enough :: lava ua lava
(6) enough money :: tupe
(7) not good enough :: le lelei lava
(8) enough time :: taimi lava
(9) just enough :: na lava
(10) more than enough :: e sili atu lava
1. sufficient ::
2. adequate ::
3. ample ::
4. the necessary ::
5. plenty of ::
le tele o
6. plenty ::
7. sufficiency ::
8. sufficient ::
9. plenty ::
10. a sufficient amount ::
se aofaiga lava
11. an adequate amount ::
se aofaiga talafeagai
12. as much as necessary ::
i le tele e tatau ai
13. a sufficiency ::
14. an ample supply ::
15. one's fill ::
ua faatumulia ai o se tasi
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Enough to buy me a new head?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
All right, ENOUGH with the camera.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
But ENOUGH about my 10-year reunion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Am I not strong ENOUGH for you?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
foolish ENOUGH to show me...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: enough
Meaning and definitions of enough, translation in Samoan language for enough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of enough in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "enough"
What enough means in Samoan, enough meaning
in Samoan, enough definition, examples and pronunciation
of enough in Samoan language.