- sesēmea sese
Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) inadvertent incorrectness(3) a misconception resulting from incorrect information(4) (baseball(5) departure from what is ethically acceptable(6) (computer science(7) part of a statement that is not correct
(1) When someone makes a mistake, whether it is a spelling error or an unnecessarily long answer, be kind about it.(2) Just because he made a mistake, an error of judgement made by a bad husband, it doesn't make him a bad politician.(3) But a Cardinals batter reached on an error , and Curt Flood followed with a two-run home run to end the bid.(4) If the button is clearly labeled, but the employee still pushes the wrong button, that is human error .(5) The suit came to the Supreme Court on a writ of error from the District Court of Illinois brought by the plaintiff.(6) We compared the Ka and Ks values computed from the three methods with their corresponding expected values and calculated their error percentages.(7) Was this a house speciality or a spelling error ?(8) Now, maybe you want to put it down as a mistake or an error or an oversight.(9) Ideally, research on this question should be conducted prospectively to reduce measurement error in reporting of such meaningful experiences.(10) Blinded review as a method to measure the true error rate is labor-intensive.(11) We know about human error , mechanical failure and accidents.(12) Is it asserted that there was jurisdictional error in making the orders of 9 March or some other basis of that?(13) So far as the applicants are concerned, the presiding judge committed jurisdictional error .(14) Don Wert then reached base on an infield error and the lead run scored.(15) But these systems cannot cope with human error .(16) Thankfully, only one of these five made the common error of mistaking morbidity for profundity.
(1) fatal error :: sese lamatia
(2) error code :: code sese
(3) trial and error :: tofotofoga ma mea sese
(4) error message :: savali sese
(5) system error :: faiga sese
(6) syntax error :: syntax sese
(7) typing error :: taina sese
(8) error correction :: faasaʻoga sese
(9) critical error :: sese faitio
(10) human error :: mea sese o le tagata
1. mistake ::
2. misplay ::
4. wrongdoing ::
5. fault ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
see the ERROR...
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
There is no more room for ERROR.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Sorry, that was a little
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
...at the very least, an ERROR in judgment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Oh, Oh, Lord, that
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Samoan Dictionary: error
Meaning and definitions of error, translation in Samoan language for error with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of error in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "error"
What error means in Samoan, error meaning in Samoan, error definition, examples and pronunciation of error in Samoan language.