- fale gaosimeagaosifactorizationfactorizefactorizes
Noun(1) a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
(1) Under the new plans the sweets will continue to be manufactured at the factory in Cleckheaton.(2) he is chaplain to the British factory at St Petersburg(3) He was dependent on his backers to provide the money for the building of the factory and had to take note of their opinions.(4) a huge factory of lying, slander, and bad English(5) factory worker(6) However, if you are under 16, by law you cannot work in a factory , building site or pub.(7) Like the bridge, the Poplar Gardens flats were created in a factory and assembled on site.(8) bomb factory(9) In the next two years, it managed to build its first factory (as the trading posts were known) in the town of Machilipatnam on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal.(10) a clothing factory(11) A very small trade was indulged in spasmodically on the coast of Fukien, and it was not until 1762 that a Dutch factory was established at Canton.(12) the whole factory went on strike(13) The Fire Brigade spokesman said the fire originated at a machine in the factory .(14) car factory(15) the group have become a rock-and-roll hit factory(16) factory workers
(1) factory worker :: tagata faigaluega o le fale gaosi
(2) factory manager :: pule o fale gaosi
(3) factory reset :: fale gaosi toe setiina
(4) factory director :: fale gaosi faatonu
(5) factory farming :: faatoaga falegaosimea
(6) cheese factory :: fale gaosi sisi
(7) shoe factory :: seevae falegaosimea
(8) factory overhead :: masini gaosi
(9) factory floor :: fola fale gaosi
(10) factory work :: fale gaosi galuega
1. plant ::
3. yard ::
4. mill ::
5. workshop ::
6. shop ::
7. sweatshop ::
factories, factorization, factorize, factorizes, factory
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to the Cheesecake Factory,
because apparently, I'm ridiculous...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
what is wrong with eating
at The Cheesecake Factory?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
I'm at The Cheesecake Factory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
Perfect for a pharmaceutical plant
or microchip FACTORY
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
My mother worked in a suitcase FACTORY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Samoan Dictionary: factory
Meaning and definitions of factory, translation in Samoan language for factory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of factory in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "factory"
What factory means in Samoan, factory meaning
in Samoan, factory definition, examples and pronunciation
of factory in Samoan language.