Noun(1) a social unit living together(2) primary social group; parents and children(3) a collection of things sharing a common attribute(4) people descended from a common ancestor(5) a person having kinship with another or others(6) (biology(7) a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities(8) an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
(1) Most authors agree in assigning a basal position in the family to both genera.(2) The Kahn family were a sort of mafia family , in charge of organized crime and such.(3) language family(4) my wife and family(5) He encouraged everyone to put pressure on family , relatives and friends to turn out.(6) The club is also offering family season tickets for up to two adults and two children.(7) You are asked to encourage as many of your friends and family to donate blood.(8) The news that GABA receptors constitute a family of proteins was music to drug companies' ears.(9) the family was happy in the new house(10) Laura came from quite a good family , both parents still together, a rarity in those parts.(11) Luther dramatically succeeded and thereby inaugurated a new family of Protestant readings.(12) The couple moved to Ham in 1947 where they set up their family home in Russell Gardens.(13) the Sweeney family(14) Ashley went on to say that they are hoping to raise a family together by adopting a baby.(15) There are also plenty of secluded places suitable for picnics making for a great family day out.(16) For all of my childhood and the early part of my adult life, in Dublin, we had a family Christmas tree.
(1) my family :: lo'u aiga
(2) family name :: igoa o le aiga
(3) family tree :: laau o le aiga
(4) extended family :: aiga lautele
(5) nuclear family :: aiga faaniukilia
(6) family room :: potu aiga
(7) host family :: 'au aiga
(8) family members :: tagata o le aiga
(9) your family :: lou aiga
(10) family member :: tagata o le aiga
2. ancestry ::
4. taxonomic group ::
5. family unit ::
iunite o le aiga
6. kin ::
7. fellowship ::
8. category ::
9. mob ::
vaega o tagata leaga
11. kinsfolk ::
familial, families, family
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
will be reaching out to their
FAMILY and friends for comment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
...so she's kind of FAMILY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
a commitment to Bernadette
and to your FAMILY
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
from the man
who protects this FAMILY.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
A man thinks he's done, he's ready
to go back to his loving FAMILY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Samoan Dictionary: family
Meaning and definitions of family, translation in Samoan language for family with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of family in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "family"
What family means in Samoan, family meaning in Samoan, family definition, examples and pronunciation of family in Samoan language.