Noun(1) an intuitive awareness(2) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(3) a property perceived by touch(4) manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
Verb(1) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(2) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(3) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(4) be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state(5) have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude(6) undergo passive experience of(7) be felt or perceived in a certain way(8) grope or feel in search of something(9) examine by touch(10) examine (a body part(11) find by testing or cautious exploration(12) produce a certain impression(13) pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
(1) Many women feel uneasy about taking medications during pregnancy.(2) But what makes this movie so much fun is the authentic retro feel .(3) the dead cannot feel(4) this place has the feel of a graveyard(5) When you feel comfortable on one foot with your eyes open, close them.(6) The best way to tell a ripe avocado is by feel .(7) she started to feel really sick(8) The NRC developed a new enzyme, designed to make hemp feel softer but remain durable.(9) Their bumpy quality comes from the raised relief so blind people can identify different bills by feel .(10) The girls were dancing about and the men were trying to get a feel as they walked by, and things were getting out of hand.(11) After you feel the situation out you can take appropriate action.(12) it has a good solid feel to it(13) if you feel strongly about it, you must speak out(14) I like the feel of sand on my feet(15) she didn't feel it necessary to do it again(16) the hotel has a traditional feel
(1) to feel :: ia lagona
(2) feel good :: lagona lelei
(3) feel like :: lagona e pei o
(4) feel better :: lagona lelei
(5) feel sick :: lagona maʻi
(6) feel down :: lagona i lalo
(7) feel bad :: lagona leaga
(8) feel well :: lagona lelei
1. touch ::
2. perceive ::
3. experience ::
4. grope ::
5. test ::
6. believe ::
7. sense ::
8. seem ::
9. finger ::
10. find ::
11. palpate ::
13. texture ::
14. atmosphere ::
15. aptitude ::
16. spirit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was kind of excited about the article,
but now you're making me FEEL bad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
You know, I don't exactly know
how to FEEL about all this.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
-makes me FEEL?
- Ooh! Angry?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
I FEEL like I can't breathe,
and I am tempted to crack you open...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Samoan Dictionary: feel
Meaning and definitions of feel, translation in Samoan language for feel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of feel in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "feel"
What feel means in Samoan, feel meaning in Samoan, feel definition, examples and pronunciation of feel in Samoan language.