- atavilipueinafilmingata tifagafilmy
Noun(1) a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement(2) a medium that disseminates moving pictures(3) photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion; used to make negatives or transparencies(4) a thin coating or layer(5) a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent
Verb(1) make a film or photograph of something(2) record in film
(1) clear plastic film between the layers of glass(2) The click he'd heard was the camera running out of film , and shutting it's self off.(3) a critical overview of feminist writing on film(4) he had already shot a whole roll of film(5) Having read a lot of comments about the film, one thing is clear: I need to see this film again, and soon.(6) Leave to rise on oiled baking sheets, covered with oiled clear film , for 15 minutes.(7) an adventure story that would film well(8) Cut the beef fillet into thin slices and, layered between sheets of plastic film , beat until extremely thin.(9) she quickly wiped away the light film of sweat(10) This is a delightful family film with layers of humour designed to appeal to all age groups.(11) They were just about to leave when the photographer realised that he had not put any film into the camera.(12) Now that she was closer she could see a fine, milky-white film covering both eyes.(13) There's no film in the camera, just numbers, so you can turn it on and do whatever you want for as long as you want.(14) a film of dust(15) The latest version, known by the brand name Superglass, has two layers of clear film between the panes.(16) A short documentary film has already been made about his story.
(1) the film :: le ata tifaga
(2) horror film :: ata tifaga mataʻu
(3) film reel :: malualua ata tifaga
(4) film director :: faatonu ata tifaga
(5) feature film :: vaega ata tifaga
(6) action film :: gaoioiga ata tifaga
(7) see a film :: vaai i se ata tifaga
(8) film crew :: ata tifaga auvaa
(9) short film :: ata tifaga puupuu
(10) film set :: seti ata tifaga
1. layer ::
2. movie ::
4. photographic film ::
ata tifaga ata
5. plastic film ::
ata tifaga palasitika
6. flick ::
7. celluloid ::
10. take ::
film, filmed, filming, films, filmy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He didn’t tell me
about the plot of any FILM.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Don’t be a motherfucker, Berlin,
this isn’t a FILM by Tarantino, eh?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
-This isn’t a FILM. No, no.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
They say it completely changes
the tone of the FILM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
In the original FILM,
Rod Taylor got Yvette Mimieux...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Samoan Dictionary: film
Meaning and definitions of film, translation in Samoan language for film with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of film in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "film"
What film means in Samoan, film meaning
in Samoan, film definition, examples and pronunciation
of film in Samoan language.