Noun(1) a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid(2) a lightweight material in cellular form; made by introducing gas bubbles during manufacture
Verb(1) become bubbly or frothy or foaming
(1) A small opening in the corner of his lips let some saliva foam through.(2) Imagine if you will, a tennis player's sweatband, slightly bigger and thicker, made of foam with a shiny cover.(3) Venus rising from the foam(4) The pad is three inches thick, a third of which is closed-cell foam .(5) It's boiling over, and I rush over to sort it out, simultaneous covering the hob controls in sauce and washing up liquid foam .(6) ├ö├ç├┐I like the idea of putting in some of that exploding shaving foam so that when they opened up the capsule they would just get sprayed with foam ,├ö├ç├û he said.(7) It growled low and deep, with foam bubbling from its mouth.(8) Utilizing two inch thick foam , you'll need to stack two pieces in the cavity to make up the necessary four inches of total thickness.(9) Hand-sand smaller or irregular areas with a rubber or foam sanding block.(10) At the point where the waste water entered the brook, there is a thick layer of foam .(11) Behind him, Tekan was quietly watching the water hit the side of the ship, before breaking into a multitude of bubbles and foam .(12) We look at how we can extend the shelf life of beer and at improving foam - people equate freshness with a nice head of foam .(13) Their coats were dark with sweat, and streaked with white foam .(14) Doctor Mighty rolled over, grabbed one of the KryptoLites, and popped it open in a spray of foam .(15) Thick foam , gel pads, and extra linen increase the distance between the patient and electrode and should not be used.(16) Speaking of which, please turn in all your unopened MRE's that have bubbles or are covered in foam .
(1) shaving foam :: E Tafi le foam
(2) bath foam :: tapu foam
(3) foam rubber :: foam paʻu
(4) sea foam :: foam sami
(5) foam party :: vaega foam
(6) foam bath :: tapu foam
(7) polyurethane foam :: foam polyurethane
(8) memory foam :: foam manatua
(9) foam board :: laupapa foam
(10) foam plastic :: foam palasitika
1. froth ::
tumau ma lē taua
2. spume ::
3. surf ::
4. fizz ::
7. head ::
8. lather ::
9. suds ::
10. froth ::
tumau ma lē taua
11. spume ::
12. fizz ::
13. effervesce ::
14. bubble ::
15. lather ::
16. ferment ::
17. rise ::
18. boil ::
19. seethe ::
20. simmer ::
foam, foamed, foaming, foams, foamy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
FOAM and bile
spilling from my mouth,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Oh, I'm just happy I don't know
what this memory FOAM remembers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Samoan Dictionary: foam
Meaning and definitions of foam, translation in Samoan language for foam with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of foam in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "foam"
What foam means in Samoan, foam meaning in Samoan, foam definition, examples and pronunciation of foam in Samoan language.