Noun(1) the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing(2) the general appearance of a publication
Verb(1) set (printed matter(2) determine the arrangement of (data, in computer science(3) divide (a disk
(1) the format is A4 on newsprint(2) Please keep the Evening Press in its present format from Monday to Friday - we do not like the Saturday edition the size it is.(3) But the debate format has forced both men to come down from their pedestals.(4) the conventional format of TV situation comedies(5) The layout of the page is determined not by the artist but by the format of the exemplar book.(6) His crusading attitude towards children's food may partly explain the format of his new book, Jamie's Dinners.(7) This is a compliment to the broad range of topics within this book, their readability, and the accessible format through which Case presents them.(8) In the introduction, you have mentioned that you had first thought of the book in a different format .(9) I quickly looked through it, but of note is the stand-up format of the book, or as they call it: Hands Free.(10) Surprisingly, few members of the legislature appear to be adopting this format .(11) What happens if a PhD Thesis cannot be articulated in a conventional format ?(12) A show's format can also play in its favor, or not.(13) the format of the funeral service(14) Describing his third LP as ├ö├ç├┐typical Touch,├ö├ç├û Marks says he likes what he's created so far because he's not trying to format anything.(15) The course is presented in a scripted modular format on 26 topics.(16) Windows will format the disk and ask you to give it a name.
(1) file format :: faatulagaga faila
(2) data format :: faamatalaga faatulagaga
(3) auto format :: faatulagaga taavale
(4) standard format :: faatulagaga tulaga faatonuina
(5) number format :: numera faatulagaga
(6) landscape format :: faatulagaga laufanua
(7) frame format :: faatulagaga faavaa
(8) prescribed format :: faatulagaga faatonuina
(9) format conversion :: faatulagaga liua
1. design ::
2. style ::
3. presentation ::
4. appearance ::
5. look ::
6. form ::
7. shape ::
8. size ::
9. arrangement ::
10. plan ::
11. structure ::
12. scheme ::
13. composition ::
14. configuration ::
15. arrange ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, a little kid
who picked the wrong FORMAT
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
English to Samoan Dictionary: format
Meaning and definitions of format, translation in Samoan language for format with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of format in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "format"
What format means in Samoan, format meaning in Samoan, format definition, examples and pronunciation of format in Samoan language.