Noun(1) a contest with rules to determine a winner(2) a single play of a sport or other contest(3) an amusement or pastime(4) animal hunted for food or sport(5) (tennis(6) (games(7) the flesh of wild animals that is used for food(8) a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal(9) the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game(10) your occupation or line of work(11) frivolous or trifling behavior
Verb(1) place a bet on
Adjective(1) disabled in the feet or legs(2) willing to face danger
(1) He insists that all the meat is Scottish and the seafood, game , fruit and vegetables are local and delivered each day.(2) Home of the Bushmen, the arid reaches of the Kalahari has some spectacularly wild and remote game viewing areas.(3) The goal is to get familiar with protecting a lead in the final minutes of a game .(4) Slow of foot, but agile of mind, how did he catch the speedy antelope and other game which provided him with his protein?(5) make sure all parts of the game are in the box(6) The menu is strong on game and meat dishes, with some interesting savoury ice-cream accompaniments.(7) They're playing a very clever game and that's why we can't see properly what's going on.(8) When he cleaned up in the final innings of the game , he was fully vindicated.(9) the game between Fermanagh and Clare(10) we didn't finish the game(11) The eighth seed broke him in the third game of the match and from then on broke serve at will.(12) A side which has already won one game towards the current rubber is said to be vulnerable.(13) The item I actually went to the shop to buy was a game called ├ö├ç├┐Medal of Honour├ö├ç├û for my PC.(14) she has a game arm(15) At least a dozen groups of hunters shoot game in this part of the Eastern Rhodopes every year.(16) he's game for anything
(1) video game :: taaloga vitio
(2) love game :: taaloga alofa
(3) board game :: taaloga laupapa
(4) computer game :: taaloga komepiuta
(5) game room :: potu taaloga
(6) play game :: tala taaloga
(7) play the game :: taalo i le taaloga
(8) game show :: faaalia taaloga
(9) ball game :: taaloga
(10) mind game :: mafaufau taaloga
1. brave ::
2. willing ::
3. halting ::
4. gamy ::
5. pastime ::
6. match ::
7. scheme ::
8. wild animals ::
9. secret plan ::
10. biz ::
11. gamble ::
12. bet on ::
game, gamed, gamely, gameness, games, gaming, pregame, pregames
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Everyone did come over
to play this GAME with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Don't beat yourself up.
It's a hard GAME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
the new Batman GAME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
If it's like your 3-D chess GAME,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
This isn't a GAME.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Samoan Dictionary: game
Meaning and definitions of game, translation in Samoan language for game with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of game in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "game"
What game means in Samoan, game meaning
in Samoan, game definition, examples and pronunciation
of game in Samoan language.