Adjective(1) of or relating to the external sex organs
(1) The most common complaints were of fatigue, loss of libido, and decreased genital sensation.(2) They often have cloudy whitish patches on the throat, near the umbilicus, and in the genital area.(3) Women's responses to close-ended questionnaires indicated that they were accepting of genital surgery and did not connect it to negative effects.(4) At early stages of embryonic development the genital region of males and females is indistinguishable.(5) No pathologic changes were seen in the genital organs.(6) For Freud, the breast was the first erogenous zone, from which a child should move on to the anal and genital stages of its developing sexuality.(7) To reduce your risk of cervical cancer, protect yourself against genital human papilloma virus exposure.(8) These infections may range from cutaneous warts to genital mucous membrane infections that can progress to cervical cancer.(9) It is important to tell your doctor if you develop genital itching or sores accompanied by fever and headache.(10) After more than 50 years of searching, scientists have discovered a key gene that enables certain bacteria to cause blindness and debilitating genital tract infections.(11) Our results provide further support for the hypothesis that the male genital tract may serve as a reservoir of HPV infection.(12) Less common types of male subfertility are caused by testicular or genital tract infection, disease, or abnormalities.(13) Several case studies and one randomised controlled trial have shown that screening significantly reduces the prevalence of genital tract infections and pelvic inflammatory disease in women.(14) The team found that 66% of people with nipple piercings and 52% of those with genital piercings had developed health problems.(15) Treatment for hormone differentiation involves lifelong hormone therapy and/or genital surgery(16) The fetal sex was identified by examination of the genital tract using a dissecting microscope at a magnification of Ôö£├╣ 15.
(1) genital wart :: lafetoga genital
(2) female genital organ :: okeni genital fafine
(3) genital herpes :: herpes genital
(4) genital area :: eria genital
(5) genital tract :: tamaitusi genital
1. venereal ::
genital, genitally, genitals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Step two, start rumor this comic book store
gives you GENITAL warts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
It's a scaly GENITAL organ
that grows between his shoulder blades.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
Where, instead of GENITAL warts,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Samoan Dictionary: genital
Meaning and definitions of genital, translation in Samoan language for genital with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of genital in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "genital"
What genital means in Samoan, genital meaning in Samoan, genital definition, examples and pronunciation of genital in Samoan language.