- polo faʻalalolagiglobedglobesglobing
Noun(1) the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on(2) an object with a spherical shape(3) a sphere on which a map (especially of the earth
(1) When a lava lamp is turned on, an ordinary 40-watt bulb illuminates and warms the contents of the glass globe .(2) collecting goodies from all over the globe(3) Not only has the idea of schooling spread across the globe but, argue world culture theorists, schooling all over the world takes the same general form.(4) Owing to the advances in the growing field of information technology, colleges and universities around the globe have begun offering Internet-based courses.(5) Three glass globe lights hang from the ceiling and some original wall-mounted bronze toned light fittings survive.(6) While evidence continues to mount that humans are heating the globe , the world's nations squabble over a complex fix too timid to solve the problem.(7) The opening scene from Casablanca, featuring a rotating globe and newsreel voiceover, blurs fictional and documentary forms.(8) On the other hand, there is a rich anecdotal history of brands that have come out of nowhere and marched across the globe to world domination.(9) Mapping out a giant globe is not easy, but luckily I am a super whiz at geometry.(10) With little spare output capacity around the globe , analysts worry that oil producers would have a difficult time making up for shortfalls at a time of robust demand.(11) goods from all over the globe(12) The goal was to see if they could take the globe 's touch-sensitive surface and apply it to paper.(13) Jazz musicians across the globe have strutted various worlds of music.(14) You know when the world is small when a kid in the garage can affect computers across the globe within 24 hours.(15) These records indicate that the globe has had numerous ice-ages and warm periods in the past.(16) Each image above shows the globe of Phoebe, centered at the given longitude.
(1) the globe :: le lalolagi atoa
(2) snow globe :: kiona lalolagi
(3) globe valve :: alatoto lalolagi
(4) world globe :: lalolagi lalolagi
(5) terrestrial globe :: lalolagi terasitila
1. world ::
2. sphere ::
4. ball ::
globe, globed, globes, globing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...win an Oscar, Golden Globe,
and live an incredibly wonderful life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Move things from point A to point B
all over the GLOBE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Samoan Dictionary: globe
Meaning and definitions of globe, translation in Samoan language for globe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of globe in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "globe"
What globe means in Samoan, globe meaning in Samoan, globe definition, examples and pronunciation of globe in Samoan language.