Noun(1) the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
Verb(1) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(2) interact in a certain way(3) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(4) touch, lift, or hold with the hands(5) handle effectively(6) show and train
(1) I can handle myself in a fight(2) In particular, people who handle money or budgets in their working lives feel that they ├ö├ç├┐deserve a break├ö├ç├û from that.(3) I'd like to spend the next session trying to get a handle on some of the emotional issues which led to her feeling of being overwhelmed.(4) Saratoga leads all North American tracks in average attendance, on-track wagering, and total handle .(5) I've been talking to a lot of senators and staffers after the Senate hearing, trying to get a handle on the political situation.(6) I'll grip down on the handle slightly for more control, then keep my finish very low.(7) Palace Brothers, Palace Music, Palace Songs, plain old Palace and even, briefly, his given name, have served as his recording handle .(8) We still have a challenge in front of us to create better mutuel handle and attendance, but we look forward to racing in 2001.(9) On a visit to a Paris flea market with the sculptor, Breton lit on a curious wooden spoon with a little boot carved under its handle and carried it off.(10) Purses, starters per race, and total handle have all increased.(11) I was a little depressed for a while, and I may be still somewhat depressed about the one thing that we can't seem to get a handle on and that's war.(12) What I want to do first is get a handle on the statistics for all U.S. multinationals together, and those data are actually pretty clear.(13) They need to get a handle on a really dysfunctional economic system and on law-and-order issues which are out of control.(14) Through a divorce and the death of my father I wasn't able to handle things like I did before.(15) It shows excellent research on his part and flawless writing so everyone can get a handle on the situation.(16) What's important is how you handle this difficult and delicate task - not just for the people you let go, but for the people who remain.
(1) to handle :: e taulima ai
(2) fly off the handle :: lele ese le au
(3) hard to handle :: faigata ona taulimaina
(4) love handle :: alolofa au
(5) easy to handle :: faigofie ona taulimaina
(6) knife handle :: au naifi
(7) grab handle :: uʻu au
(8) grip handle :: au uu
(9) difficult to handle :: faigata ona taulimaina
(10) handle bar :: au pa
1. haft ::
2. grip ::
3. hold ::
4. control ::
5. deal with ::
fai tonu iai
6. administer ::
7. trade in ::
8. manage ::
9. do by ::
faia e ala i
10. palm ::
11. address ::
handle, handled, handles, handling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I finally have a HANDLE on my idea
for three-person chess.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
because I think
my wife can't HANDLE money.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
I think I can HANDLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
I wouldn't put you up for this
if you couldn't HANDLE it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
No, no, no, l will HANDLE it, okay?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: handle
Meaning and definitions of handle, translation in Samoan language for handle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of handle in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "handle"
What handle means in Samoan, handle meaning in Samoan, handle definition, examples and pronunciation of handle in Samoan language.