- soifua maloloinamaloloina
Noun(1) a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease(2) the general condition of body and mind
(1) the government's health policy(2) One of the functions of day services is to maintain people in good mental health and to prevent relapse.(3) The raven indicates serious illness, obstacles to health and a decline in the life force.(4) a health risk(5) a standard for measuring the financial health of a company(6) he was restored to health(7) The site makes the list of shame for potential risk to public health and to the environment.(8) He is satisfied that there was no health risk from the clean-up of the first site.(9) People who are excluded from work have worse health and a lower expectation of life.(10) Patients with schizophrenia suffer from increased physical ill health and excess mortality.(11) Fortunately, regular exercise, eating well and maintaining good overall health can slow these changes.(12) More and more people are piling on the pounds and putting their health at risk.(13) Your children's health is at risk if you are often to be found lying on the sofa with a bottle of beer and a packet of crisps.(14) The Association is a charitable organisation to promote good mental health and to assist the mentally ill.(15) It may be that associated with ongoing stress her mental health has deteriorated.(16) Take one step at a time and walk your way to health with a free, short walk led by a trained volunteer.
(1) health care :: soifua lelei
(2) health insurance :: inisiua o le soifua maloloina
(3) good health :: ola maloloina
(4) health club :: kalapu o le soifua maloloina
(5) public health :: soifua maloloina lautele
(6) mental health :: maloloina o le mafaufau
(7) in good health :: i le soifua maloloina lelei
(8) poor health :: soifua maloloina matitiva
(9) health food :: meaai soifua maloloina
(10) health and safety :: soifua maloloina ma le saogalemu
1. well-being ::
2. physical state ::
3. wellness ::
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for my family's HEALTH and happiness,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
It's a HEALTH hazard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
Spend it in good HEALTH,
you miserable son of a bitch.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
However, in the best interest
of all of our continued good HEALTH,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
♪ For good King Robert's HEALTH
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Samoan Dictionary: health
Meaning and definitions of health, translation in Samoan language for health with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of health in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "health"
What health means in Samoan, health meaning
in Samoan, health definition, examples and pronunciation
of health in Samoan language.