Noun(1) any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
Adjective(1) characteristic of humanity(2) relating to a person(3) having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
(1) We must re-examine all that we do and redesign our many and complex systems to make them less vulnerable to human error.(2) They were a little too long to belong in a human mouth and far too sharp.(3) Galen had worked mainly on Barbary apes, considered closest to the human race.(4) We will be closer to elucidating the basis of quintessentially human qualities like language and selfawareness.(5) The Enlightenment assumes that knowledge is objective, good and accessible to the human mind.(6) At about thirty years of age, the human skeleton is as heavy and strong as it will ever get.(7) The human body and mind are more flexible than engines and batteries.(8) This commingling is seen by many reformers as a grotesque reduction to the base material level of human corporeality.(9) It constantly amazes me how the minds of the human race in general work, or cease to work, as the case may be.(10) The slide show and the model of a human body facilitated better understanding.(11) Tubules in human mouths are sensitive to cold and are normally covered by enamel.(12) All of which just goes to show that such a venture is extremely vulnerable to vulgar human error.(13) This is rather my thoughts and feelings concerning what has happened and what we as a human race need to consider next.(14) Whether that problem resulted from human or machine error may never be known.(15) Well, Gray's Anatomy clearly shows your human proboscis with two nostrils.(16) The neatly piled human bones belonged to three individuals: a woman, a man and an adolescent aged about fifteen.
(1) human being :: tagata soifua
(2) human resources :: punaoa tagata
(3) human rights :: aia tatau a tagata
(4) human nature :: natura o le tagata
(5) human right :: aia tatau o tagata
(6) human beings :: tagata soifua
(7) human resource :: tagata faigaluega
(8) human race :: aiga tagata
(9) human body :: tino o le tagata
(10) human capital :: laumua o le tagata
1. mortal ::
2. compassionate ::
3. anthropomorphic ::
4. person ::
5. man ::
human, humaner, humanest, humanization, humanly, humanness, humanoid, humanoids, humans, nonhuman
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have you ever harmed yourself,
except in cases where a HUMAN being...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Don't you mean the Wolowitz Zero-Gravity
Human Waste Distribution System?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
The truth is that a HUMAN
is just a brief algorithm.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
While I have no respect for Leslie as a
scientist or a HUMAN being for that matter...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
It's what evolution wants.
Human beings are primates.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Samoan Dictionary: human
Meaning and definitions of human, translation in Samoan language for human with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of human in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "human"
What human means in Samoan, human meaning in Samoan, human definition, examples and pronunciation of human in Samoan language.