- moni lava
Adverb(1) in truth (often tends to intensify(2) (used as an interjection
(1) The application to intervene is consented to and, indeed , strongly supported by The National Post.(2) And recent tests in the North East on a group of coach potato schoolchildren appeared to confirm that this is indeed the stuff of brain power.(3) Thank you very much indeed for sharing your experience with us in terms of just trying to get an understanding as to how the system operates.(4) he didn't like school, indeed, he hated it(5) McCarthy played very well when introduced and, indeed , finished as his side's top scorer.(6) As you no doubt suspected or has already been confirmed, it was indeed a suicide.(7) Gus, thank you very much indeed for talking to us.(8) Just moving to my closing words, can I first of all thank you very much indeed for coming along and for the help that you have given to us.(9) And so it was that I spent most of the day pulling up small clumps of grass from the gravel drive. Best described as very Zen indeed .(10) ├ö├ç├┐She should have no trouble hearing him.├ö├ç├û ├ö├ç├┐No indeed.├ö├ç├û(11) Well, thank you very much indeed , Mr Robinson, for your closing comments.(12) Adding to my surprise, and, indeed , to that of the viewers around the globe, was his sharp memory and mental alertness.(13) it was a very good buy indeed(14) Madam here is growing very nicely indeed thank you.(15) Sandra Yates, thank you very much indeed for taking time to talk to us on Radio National.(16) First, it suggests that there is indeed a distinction between affective and normative commitment.
(1) and indeed :: ma e moni lava
(2) very much indeed :: tele moni lava
(3) if indeed :: pe afai e moni lava
1. as expected ::
e pei ona faamoemoeina
2. certainly ::
3. very ::
4. so ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're getting warmer--
it is, INDEED, in the brain.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
- Oh, not the roommate agreement.
- Indeed, the roommate agreement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Yes! Indeed. Absolutely. Indubitably.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Samoan Dictionary: indeed
Meaning and definitions of indeed, translation in Samoan language for indeed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of indeed in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "indeed"
What indeed means in Samoan, indeed meaning in Samoan, indeed definition, examples and pronunciation of indeed in Samoan language.