- taʻitasiindividualistindividualizationtaitoatasitagata taitoatasi
Noun(1) a human being(2) a single organism
Adjective(1) being or characteristic of a single thing or person(2) separate and distinct from others of the same kind(3) characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing(4) concerning one person exclusively
(1) it's up to the individual student(2) Bad manners are the outward sign of a seriously selfish individual .(3) Look out for his book, as his very individual writing style and story telling is brilliant.(4) Plants often fertilize themselves to at least some extent, so polyploid species can arise from a single individual .(5) I prefer things that are individual with a really interesting design aesthetic.(6) But in a family of 12 children there was not all that much time for her mother to give individual care to any one child.(7) York was once renowned for its individual shops selling unusual merchandise, that is what the visitors expect.(8) It's a great showcase of local talent and the perfect place to pick up an unusual and individual Christmas gift.(9) But why a separate outfit when individual companies already have quality departments?(10) However, all models will have their own individual body styles and dynamic characteristics.(11) Serve the ingredients in individual dishes alongside each other.(12) Couples therapy can also be separate but integrated into individual therapies for depression.(13) There was little variation, right down to the brand of the individual servings of jam.(14) When the incredibly fresh dish arrived, I deduced that it must be mashed on the fly in individual portions.(15) A song, by its very definition, implies a single individual giving voice to either emotion or narrative by means of melody.(16) With longer projects it is also productive to work on individual scenes separately rather than the whole movie at once.
(1) individual sport :: taaloga tagata
(2) private individual :: tagata tumaoti
(3) individual freedom :: le saolotoga o tagata taitoatasi
(4) individual character :: o tagata taitoatasi
(5) individual entrepreneur :: entrepreneur tagata
(6) individual word :: upu tagata
(7) individual income tax :: lafoga o tupe maua le tagata
(8) individual event :: tulaga o tagata taitoatasi
(9) individual liberty :: le saolotoga o tagata taitoatasi
(10) individual plant :: laau tagata
1. single ::
2. characteristic ::
3. private ::
4. person ::
5. individualist ::
6. soul ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
individual, individualist, individualists, individualization, individually, individuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll wait and ruin 24 INDIVIDUAL hours
sprinkled throughout the year.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
Are we playing
INDIVIDUAL or teams?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
I want you to leak everything you can
about this INDIVIDUAL to the press.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
...you wouldn't have
transported the INDIVIDUAL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Although we live in a deterministic
universe, each INDIVIDUAL has free will.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Samoan Dictionary: individual
Meaning and definitions of individual, translation in Samoan language for individual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of individual in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "individual"
What individual means in Samoan, individual meaning in Samoan, individual definition, examples and pronunciation of individual in Samoan language.