Noun(1) the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms(2) (phonetics(3) (medicine(4) an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted(5) the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people(6) moral corruption or contamination(7) (international law
(1) strict hygiene will limit the risk of infection(2) Warming people up before they undergo surgery seems to reduce their risk of wound infection .(3) Vaccination has a role in clusters of meningococcal serogroup C infection .(4) There is a risk of infection to a middle ear exposed by barotrauma.(5) The critical issue is that the child is protected for the first five years of life when the risk of persistent infection is high.(6) We are our own worst enemies when it comes to infection with computer viruses, but lessons do seem to be being learned.(7) This causes the skin to blister on contact, which can result in infection , sepsis, and death.(8) Contact with cats, kittens, cats' faeces, or cats who hunt for food was not a risk factor for infection .(9) Users are advised to use personal firewalls and anti-virus defences to defend against infection .(10) This patient was treated and did not have any evidence of fungal infection at autopsy.(11) The use of combination therapy for HIV infection has strikingly reduced transmission rates.(12) a reddening of the skin at the site of infection(13) It can also help to reduce the inflammation and infection associated with acne.(14) Most requests were from people whose work or leisure activities put them at potential risk of this infection .(15) NTL hopes to shepherd users with virus infection to special websites to help them clean their computer.(16) Streptococci readily gained access to the blood stream from this site of infection .
(1) yeast infection :: siama fefete
(2) ear infection :: siama taliga
(3) urinary infection :: siama urinary
(4) opportunistic infection :: siama opportunistic
(5) virus infection :: siama pipisi
(6) nosocomial infection :: siama nosocomial
(7) cross-infection :: satauro-siama
(8) catch an infection :: maua se siama
1. disease ::
2. contagion ::
3. transmission ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In urology terms, he was a drug-resistant
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
Oh, and two years ago
you had a persistent ear INFECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
has spread too far.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
As long as it's not
a urinary tract INFECTION,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
The INFECTION no longer
appears to be active.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Samoan Dictionary: infection
Meaning and definitions of infection, translation in Samoan language for infection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of infection in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "infection"
What infection means in Samoan, infection meaning
in Samoan, infection definition, examples and pronunciation
of infection in Samoan language.