- i totonuinsides
Noun(1) the region that is inside of something(2) the inner or enclosed surface of something
Adjective(1) relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space(2) being or applying to the inside of a building(3) confined to an exclusive group(4) away from the outer edge
Adverb(1) within a building(2) on the inside(3) with respect to private feelings(4) in reality
(1) There is a low light inside the house, which emanates through the front windows and out onto the veranda.(2) The kernel is now yellow on the outside with the inside containing milky white fluid.(3) He thought of moving inside where it would be cooler, but he felt too weak to move.(4) You come out the other, and it's like a light bulb has flashed inside your head.(5) His grotto is decorated with rooftop snow and festive lights and inside the chalet the floor is littered with presents.(6) Creon and jockey Timmy Murphy sneaked up the inside to overcome GVA Ireland and win the Pertemps Final.(7) Johnson has a lot of that in him; he's around the ball a lot, even from his inside position.(8) By the waning light inside the teepee, Laurie and Gil knew that night was approaching.(9) Berndon said good night once they reached the inn and left after she walked inside .(10) You take risks when you go around the inside , but eight times out of 10 it will win you races.(11) The light inside the building blasted into her eyes, making her have to blink many times to get used to it.(12) I headed the ball back inside and eventually the ball ended up at my feet 20 yards from goal and I just hit it.(13) Ballina will hopefully see completion of phase two of the town sewerage scheme inside the next fifteen months.(14) We walked inside and he fumbled some more with the paperwork and the computer.(15) It will control your mind, but deep inside the behavior pattern is like a sleeping volcano.(16) But Snee has proved himself at inside centre and Oldfield has also proved himself.
(1) inside out :: totonu i fafo
(2) from the inside :: mai totonu
(3) inside of :: i totonu o
(4) look inside :: vaai i totonu
(5) from inside :: mai totonu
(6) inside and outside :: i totonu ma fafo
(7) on the inside :: i totonu
(8) inside diameter :: totonu lapoa
(9) inside joke :: tala malie totonu
(10) put inside :: tuu i totonu o
1. inner ::
2. confidential ::
3. indoors ::
totonu o le fale
4. inwardly ::
5. in prison ::
i le falepuipui
6. at heart ::
7. within ::
8. interior ::
9. stomach ::
1. exterior ::
2. outside ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and emotions INSIDE of me.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
the sky is blue
because we live INSIDE the eye
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
all that is good
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
one of Delos' memories.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Really, 10 miles?
You're orbiting INSIDE the atmosphere?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Samoan Dictionary: inside
Meaning and definitions of inside, translation in Samoan language for inside with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inside in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inside"
What inside means in Samoan, inside meaning in Samoan, inside definition, examples and pronunciation of inside in Samoan language.